Elvis wasn't a real man!

M

Missouri

Elvis didn't put out. He was a tease and a Mama's Boy. Didn't see the difference between a lover and a Mother. Incest victim maybe? I wouldn't be surprised.

Might have been, but he fathered at least one kid.

So he certainly did put out at least once.

Re: Elvis was all man!

> Elvis didn't put out. He was a tease and a Mama's Boy. Didn't see the
> difference between a lover and a Mother. Incest victim maybe? I wouldn't
> be surprised.

Incest, no. Gay, yes.

Re: Gay?? Really??

Well, I can honestly say I never thought about that. They've been showing footage of Elvis and Liberace together (Liberace with a guitar, Elvis at the piano) on TV the last couple of days. I can't and won't believe Elvis was gay. What next? You'll be saying Liberace was gay too?! huh, huh, huh.

More evidence needed please.

> Incest, no. Gay, yes.

more evidence

Gay enough?

mainlogorainbow.gif

> Elvis didn't put out. He was a tease and a Mama's Boy. Didn't see the
> difference between a lover and a Mother. Incest victim maybe? I wouldn't
> be surprised.

Elaborate please, I am not very familiar with Elvis's personal life, but sounds interesting. How do you know these things?

ELVIS: A GAY TIMELINE

Elvis Aaron Presley – The Queen of Rock and Roll (a gay timeline)

1953 – Elvis becomes delivery truck driver. While not an openly gay profession, it does lead him to leather clothing as an apparel choice.

1954 – Elvis enters Sun Studios to make song for mother’s birthday (an overt admission of an underlying Oedipus complex). No mention of gifts for father’s birthday, hunting, fishing, football or any of that manly stuff.

1955 – Sam Phillips discovers the young Presley and remarks “no self-respecting heterosexual can work dem hips like that.” Decides Presley needs a band and hires to young white boys to tour with him.

1955 – Elvis hits the road in convertible pink Cadillac with aforementioned young white boys.

1956 – Elvis hooks up with Colonel Tom Parker (a man with no military affiliation) to manage his career. Parker decides to take Elvis into filmmaking.

1956 - Elvis appears on the Louisiana Hayride, a show in which a horde of young male musicians ride around in a big ole buggy full of hay and sing songs to each other.

1956 – Off to Hollywood! Elvis’ first film is some whacked out thing about two guys (supposedly cousins) fighting over the same girl (supposedly their own cousin). Underlying theme revolves around burgeoning relationship between two male cousins.

1958 – Jailhouse Rock – “Number Forty-Seven says to Number Three, you are the cutest jailbird I ever did see.” No record of coed prison system in America at this time.

1958 – Blue Suede Shoes – Once again, no self respecting heterosexual male would admit to owning a pair of these, much less fighting someone over them.

1958 – Elvis is informed of his induction to the Army. When told he would become a G.I., Elvis secretly believes G.I. stands for Gay Institution and thinks he’s found a home.

1959 – Elvis meets Priscilla (a thirteen year old girl with boyish qualities) while serving in the Army.

1960 – Elvis leaves the Army and hooks up with the Memphis Mafia (an organization whose membership consists of an entirely male population). Based on the fact that no Italians belonged to this organization, it was discovered that Mafia stood for Males against Female Interactive Affiliations.

1962 – Elvis buys first pair of leather pants!

1965 – Elvis remarks “I slept with every co-star I ever had except one.” Elvis never said which one, although Robert Conrad was his co-star in Viva Las Vegas, and he didn’t rule him out.

1966 – Colonel Parker sees Elvis image slipping in the wake of the British Invasion. Decides Elvis needs a woman. Colonel overheard saying “Can someone call up that broad he met in the army? She’s gotta be something like sixteen or seventeen by now.” Elvis marries Priscilla and has baby Lisa Marie.

1968 – Priscilla divorces Elvis claiming he spends entirely too much time with the Memphis Mafia.

1968 – Elvis buys another pink Cadillac and heads to Vegas. (Presumably to be reunited with Robert Conrad). Upon arrival Liberace informs Elvis that Mr. Conrad doesn’t really live in Vegas and Elvis goes into deep depression. (A lifetime of drugs and alcohol to follow).

1969 – The beginning of the leather jumpsuit and big cape era. Not recognized as openly gay during this era, however Elvis was a trendsetter. Freddy Mercury exclaims “I owed it all to Elvis.” Chaps later discovered in basement of Graceland.

1970 – Blue Hawaii. Originally title Blew Hawaii, the studio figured this would never make it by the censors and orders a major rewrite. Thousands of native island boys sent home. More drugs, more alcohol and pink Cadillacs for the entire Memphis Mafia.

1971 to 1976 – Dazed and confused. Elvis plays sold out shows in Vegas for five years and has no clue where he is. Showgirls come and go yet Elvis never linked to scandal. Colonel Parker screams “Can’t we find some broad in this town to get this fat bastard laid. I mean, shit, he’s passed out half the f***ing time. All we gotta do is throw some bitch in there with him.”

1976 – Elvis retreats to Graceland.

1977 – Dead! Elvis allegedly found in bathroom by Colonel Parker. Neighbors hear Parker scream “Can you believe this shit! Hey, you three guys, come over hear and let’s drag this fat f*** into the bathroom. And put some pants around his ankles so at least someone will believe this pig died taking a crap. And get rid of all this latex shit layin’ around in here. Three hispanic boys seen leaving house shortly thereafter.

1977 - Elvis buried at Graceland. Tombstone reads “Treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel, butt love me! And the memorial service, mayor of Memphis exclaims “If that shit stays on there, dig the fat bastard up and mail him to San Francisco ‘cause he ain’t stayin’ here.” Tombstone changed and Elvis remains behind Graceland (a rather large ornate house filled with gold leaf ornamentation and a lot of pastel colors).

> Well, I can honestly say I never thought about that. They've been showing
> footage of Elvis and Liberace together (Liberace with a guitar, Elvis at
> the piano) on TV the last couple of days. I can't and won't believe Elvis
> was gay. What next? You'll be saying Liberace was gay too?! huh, huh, huh.

NO, Liberace was actually an agressive alien mutant.. and hideous too.

> More evidence needed please.

08250008.jpg

> Elaborate please, I am not very familiar with Elvis's personal life, but
> sounds interesting. How do you know these things?

He slept with all woman near him, and searched a mother in them. He didn't want a woman for a mature relationship, he wanted a mother to take care of him, and accept him having sex with more 1000 different women.

Re: The spiritual secret of Elvis.

When the spirit of Elvis came out through of his body, at the same moment, in another part of US, Madonna felt a sort of ray of light in her ***, and he came into her. Yes my friends, that is it, Elvis reincarnated in Mad.
How do I know? Well, am I the only here who reads The FBI and beyond magazine?

ga-lasv1.gif

> NO, Liberace was actually an agressive alien mutant.. and hideous too.

Well, we know where Morrissey goes to have his hair done, he uses Elvis's stylist.

> Elaborate please, I am not very familiar with Elvis's personal life, but
> sounds interesting. How do you know these things?

I've been seeing interviews with Pricilla lately. Elvis made her his "girlfriend" for 4 years when she was a teenager, had her sleep in his bed, and didn't put out. He thought of ways she could pleasure him without him having to put out. She said he was controlling and very needy for a mother. Put that together with him being a known Mama's Boy. He only put out for Pricilla when they got married (because marriage is a legal contract requiring consumation), they conceived a child on their wedding night, but he soon quit putting out and that's why Pricilla divorced him. Put that together with his emotional and drug problems and you can see a picture forming. Actually, that person who suggests he was gay rather than an incest victim made a good point. I've had the misfortune of getting involved with a guy who had sexual and emotional problems, talked about his mother a lot, and was obviously looking for a woman to be his Mommy. Still to this day I can't figure out if he was an incest victim or gay.

Back
Top Bottom