earl's court support

L

L

this was posted by Matt James (gene's drummer)on the Gene website

Comments: OK..seeing as Richard bacon announced we were supporting moz on XFM (!!!!???) I should prob put the record straight. At the moment we are NOT..a week ago we got a message asking if we were interested but we have had no formal offer..if one comes we will obviously consider it...it's 20,000 people and we have a DVD out! ....there are obviously more issues here and we will not make a decision lightly...think that announcement prob came out of someone overhearing myself or Steve telling someone off the record or something.
Matt James(gene)

Tuesday, November 30th 2004 - 11:47:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Hi guys...looks like we will just stick with the Astoria for London. We could prob do another but not enough time to sell it out & we'd rather do one amazing one than 1 & another half full one. We have now made all the tickets avail we possibly can for 16th...at the moment I think there are about 50 left so still just time to get one.

Don't know about the Earls Court thing..same as before..we havn't been offered it officially so won't have that discussion until we need to!

whether that is or isn't Brandon I'd like to say I'm quite a fan of The killers too....wonder which song they'd choose.....Be My Light?? oooo.. tough chords to learn in a soundcheck