morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
New Duran Duran album !
Red Carpet Massacre

To be released:
November 13th 2007 US
November 12th 2007 UK/Europe

rcmcdcover.jpg

Anything that Has JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE involved...makes me naseous...

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

I would say it was becaus Justin Timberfake wasn't singing with them....

First Peter Hook leaves New Order...then Duran Duran does THAT...

Sad year for British Pop Music

I read an article (in Details I think) that DD already had an album made and decided to scrap it to work with Timerland and Timberlake.

I would normally say I want to hear what was scrapped, but if it is anything like their last cd, I don't.

I read an article (in Details I think) that DD already had an album made and decided to scrap it to work with Timerland and Timberlake.

I would normally say I want to hear what was scrapped, but if it is anything like their last cd, I don't.

And that is supposedly why Andy Taylor (in what may be the biggest set of balls move on his part ever) walked out on the rest of them....

Kudos to Andy....

Timberland and Justin Timberlake are such Crashing Bores

I have a CD single for "Falling Down" which is a decent song, though not their best recent material. The album and single versions are good, but the 6 remixes are a pile of techno crap. I could upload it if theres interest. Other than that, I've only heard "Nite Runner" which is the Justin Timberlake produced track that he and Timbaland contributed vocals to.

I'm looking forward to the new record- anyone found a leaked version yet? I've been searching high and low to no avail. I'll be seeing them play it live in it's entirety on Monday and Tuesday in NYC. Anyone else going to any of those Broadway shows theyre doing?

To whoever said Astronaut wasnt good, I must disagree. I think it's the best record they've put out since their heyday. I daresay since 7 and the Ragged Tiger.

Big Thing was better in my opinion than Seven & The Ragged Tiger....on some days I like it more than Rio

The Wedding Album was also quite brilliant as well

I'm not knocking those at all, they're great albums, I just really thought Astronaut was brilliant.

New Duran Duran album !
Red Carpet Massacre

To be released:
November 13th 2007 US
November 12th 2007 UK/Europe

rcmcdcover.jpg
great! I can't wait to tell my husband, he loves Duran Duran, doesn't sit there looking pained at all when I insist on playing them!

im going to sing them tonight at karaoke in your honor! any requests?
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I'm honered! Girls On Film or Rio, please. Dedicate it to my husband, he'll be thrilled! :D

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I'm honered! Girls On Film or Rio, please. Dedicate it to my husband, he'll be thrilled! :D

I"ll try and videotape it!! *Begins search for lyrics to make sure she's got them in her head right*

I"ll try and videotape it!! *Begins search for lyrics to make sure she's got them in her head right*
Yay! I LOVE duran duran! He hates them! it's great!

im going to sing them tonight at karaoke in your honor! any requests?

Planet Earth!! ba bada ba ba ba bada!! Or if you want to see some bic lighters in the air, go with Save a Prayer :p I almost did some DD karaoke recently, but went with the Who. I so wanted to do The More You Ignore Me (the only Moz tune on the list) but I would have only gotten 'crickets'. The time before that I did the Killers and rawked the joint. If I do say so myself :) Bogs, we have GOT to hang out someday.

So I heard that D2 Nightrunner track and it may have well been on Justin's CD. I have nothing against JT, but I just hope D2 doesn't lose themselves trying to stay so hip and 'now'. I'm buying the CD no matter what. And I loved Astronaut as I did Seven & The Ragged Tiger and Big Thing. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on getting tix to their Chicago show. I'm going one way or another...

p.s. Duran Duran is performing on the American Music Awards on Nov. 18

Back
Top Bottom