Duncan D Shammy you like Andy Rourke a lot like I do!!!

A

Andy I.

Any plans to go to his birth place? It is like Meka. Or going to Bethlehem for Christains to see Jesus's birth place.

I do like Andy Rourke, but I think it unlikely that I like him as much as you do (if you are the real Andy I - I know there have been some impersonators on this board).

I have no plans to visit Andy Rourke's birthplace as I do not know where it is. However, there is a chance that I might visit his birthplace inadvertently (by accident).

I like all the Smiths.

pic108448.jpg

Re: That is a nice picture Duncan they all look so happy there!!!

Where is that lovely cottage with the flowers and who owns it? it looks pretty. Where was the photo taken? I am the real Andy I. by the way! Andy Rourke was born in St. Mary's Hospital in Manchester, to get there go past the Acadamy and the Holy Name Church down Oxford Road it is still there!

Is that a retro Celtic top Johnny's wearing?
I've always liked Johnny. I've always said he WAS the smiths.

Re: What are those shoes that Andy Rourke wears called? and is Craig thingy in the picture?

Is Andy wearing white socks? I am sure Andy Rourke was wearing what was ever cool at the time. Andy Rourke is always fashonable.

Here is the article I got the picture from.

I don't know anything about this picture except that it was taken at Stalybridge. This means that Patrick might be right about Johnny's shirt.

The photo is from Johnny Rogan's "The Smiths - The Visual Documentary" but I have not copied it from there but from a magazine which had an article about it. I will copy the the article for yourself and anyone else who does not have Johnny Rogan's "The Smiths - The Visual Documentary".

pic108501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom