Duncan D Shammy I really like him because he post great pictures of Andy Rourke.

This is true.

pic104994.jpg

Re: Andy Rourke looks amazing and he knows about fashon which I do not.

Re: Andy Rourke looks amazing and he knows about fashon which I do not.

He has a huge erection in that picture. Must be over those shoes he is wearing.
BTW, smoking is bad for your health.

Re:What is your problem with Rourke? Let's Go Devils?

I don't smoke and I know it's not good. My real Dad John used to smoke loads every day he was a real adict and my Step-dad was a bit of a druggy in the past but he has given up smoking and drugs and everything now apart from booze, my Dad and my Step-dad put me off all that crap. Andy Rourke's shoes look really unusual I have never seen shoes like that before.

AHHH so thats IT! Bad Sperm

> I don't smoke and I know it's not good. My real Dad John used to smoke
> loads every day he was a real adict and my Step-dad was a bit of a druggy
> in the past but he has given up smoking and drugs and everything now apart
> from booze, my Dad and my Step-dad put me off all that crap. Andy Rourke's
> shoes look really unusual I have never seen shoes like that before.
Doing drugs damages sperm.

Re:My Dad didn't do drugs just smoked and drank, it was my step-dad that did drugs you idiot.

All my real Dad was into was smoking packets of Benson and Hedges he had to smoke loads every day one after the other because he was very adicted and he enjoys his drink but that is it so there.It was my step-dad who was the one into drugs like LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Cocaine(not crack though), sniffing lighter fuel(which is dangerous), Opium(which he said is lovely), Cannabis(in its diferent forms)and normal smoking and drinking. But that was in the past my step-dad had problems his Mum died when he was 15 and he had to take anti-depressants one thing led to the other. My step-dad has astma as well. So he has given it all up now apart from booze and he wasn't all that into it anyway. So you see it was NOT my real Dad he just like smoking and drinking but my step-father who is not biologicaly my Dad so there!!!

My Dad left because I talked about Andy Rourke all the time

Re: THIS IS NOT ME STOP IT!!

My Dad left when I was 2 years old I didn't even know who Andy Rourke was back then.

Back
Top Bottom