Dip your pen in the company ink?

Right away! What do you do there?

nothing too IT-ish. i answer phones, do database entry, shit like that. we have projects with stores like Lowes or Food Lion and we send techs out there to do different techy things. and they have to call into our Project Desk for certain things and I'm on the Project Desk. i know some IT terminology just from working there for a couple years, but I'm not on my way to becoming an engineer or anything like that. I'm actually trying to get outta there, just cant find anything else at the moment.

nothing too IT-ish. i answer phones, do database entry, shit like that. we have projects with stores like Lowes or Food Lion and we send techs out there to do different techy things. and they have to call into our Project Desk for certain things and I'm on the Project Desk. i know some IT terminology just from working there for a couple years, but I'm not on my way to becoming an engineer or anything like that. I'm actually trying to get outta there, just cant find anything else at the moment.

you should really just go out for some surf and turf, you know you should.:p

I dated a co-worker in the early 90's. Most people knew we were dating, but we kept it cool and 'professional'. It was a fairly big company and it didn't interfere with our work. We'd usually meet up after lunch and hang out in a conference room to chat. Sometimes shut the door and cop a feel or sneak a kiss. :p

Skinner, who's the lucky guy? ;)

Oh dear. What a difference a weekend can make. :o:confused:

I have 2 jobs. My 9-5 weekday job is for an IT company as well (nugz and I do pretty much the same thing). The help desk guy here and I started chatting weeks ago and I have developed a crush on him. He keeps having to travel though for training etc and is away again for another week. He was in the office on Friday and made it clear he wants to hang out next week when he gets back from traveling again. That made my day and made me think he was interested in me.

So Friday night I went dancing with some people from my weekend job at Whole Foods. Got trashed and ended up making out with a friend of mine who I never thought would be interested. Apparently he really is and made it known. Then of course I worked with him on Saturday and he instisted on treating me to dinner and drinks after. oh noes! I can't juggle anything. Let alone men! Never thought this would happen. oi!

p.s. the funniest thing about our making out is its captured on film. It happened while we were in a photo booth. :o

Yes, with a temp who would put his i-Pod on speakers in my office (i somehow had my own office in the place, despite being the least senior staff member) and play me Morrissey songs all day :o He left, then a few weeks later we got together.

1 month of bliss then it was all downhill from there. I ended up hating him :D

Yes, with a temp who would put his i-Pod on speakers in my office (i somehow had my own office in the place, despite being the least senior staff member) and play me Morrissey songs all day :o He left, then a few weeks later we got together.

1 month of bliss then it was all downhill from there. I ended up hating him :D

That is what I'm affriad of. But on the brightside, at least he was a temp so you didn't have to see him after it went downhill. My make out mate's ex of 10 years works with us and he gets to see her pretty much every day. Now that has to suck.

I have 2 jobs. My 9-5 weekday job is for an IT company as well (nugz and I do pretty much the same thing). The help desk guy here and I started chatting weeks ago and I have developed a crush on him. He keeps having to travel though for training etc and is away again for another week. He was in the office on Friday and made it clear he wants to hang out next week when he gets back from traveling again. That made my day and made me think he was interested in me.

So Friday night I went dancing with some people from my weekend job at Whole Foods. Got trashed and ended up making out with a friend of mine who I never thought would be interested. Apparently he really is and made it known. Then of course I worked with him on Saturday and he instisted on treating me to dinner and drinks after. oh noes! I can't juggle anything. Let alone men! Never thought this would happen. oi!

p.s. the funniest thing about our making out is its captured on film. It happened while we were in a photo booth. :o

nice!!! you go girl! ;)

sounds better than my weekend. had to go to a shitty bar and listen to some shitty neo-metal band. then later in the night puked up the nachos i had eaten. :o:p

and no making out :(:p

nice!!! you go girl! ;)

sounds better than my weekend. had to go to a shitty bar and listen to some shitty neo-metal band. then later in the night puked up the nachos i had eaten. :o:p

Yum. Reconstituted nachos.

nice!!! you go girl! ;)

Yikes. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know whats worse, puking up nachos, or a neo-metal band. :(

Yikes. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know whats worse, puking up nachos, or a neo-metal band. :(

haha ohhhh, the neo-metal band. much MUCH worse. :rolleyes::cool: they were called OCTANE. ughhh

at least I got to enjoy the nachos on the way down. ;)

my best friend has a crush on someone from her work
she works in an health insurance company ..her colleguages are very nosey so whenever he talk to her (he works in the post service of the company so he comes there once a day -I tease her with that film"the postman always rings twice" with jack nicholson) her colleguages at her desk(its an open plan office) almost disolate their necks to hear what she talks to him, and she hate that being the center of attention when she talks to him
...he just had finsihed an RL so she dont wanna be to pushy but she try to offer her interest in him so he notices thts she is interested but she wont push him in a corner concerning that since he is in a vunerable state right now...I cant really help her much..what should she do?
there are hints that he like her but maybe only as a friend (mate) and not more and she is tired only being a mate on the man she is interested in

i never had an serious crush on someone i was working ..the furthest was a phyical attraction but nothing i was thinking about after work

Last edited:
haha ohhhh, the neo-metal band. much MUCH worse. :rolleyes::cool: they were called OCTANE. ughhh

at least I got to enjoy the nachos on the way down. ;)

Oi! Sadly I am familiar with them. Once upon a time while dating the drummer, he would sometimes have shows with that band. Boo is what I have to say. And actually they are the poster children for a genre of music I like to call, "Butt Rock". Butt Rock=Octane. :sick:

You get to work with cool people and they get to travel for training?!?! I'm definitely in the wrong job. The furthest I've got to travel is to get lunch!
If I could work with someone that I could talk to about Moz and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia at least once per day my life wouldn't suck so much :p

Nice job on the making out :guitar:

Oi! Sadly I am familiar with them. Once upon a time while dating the drummer, he would sometimes have shows with that band. Boo is what I have to say. And actually they are the poster children for a genre of music I like to call, "Butt Rock". Butt Rock=Octane. :sick:

hahaha BUTT ROCK. i love it! as soon as I heard the name of the band, I knew I was in trouble. it just sounded very...buttrocky. my two friends, the ones that stayed upstairs during the Sons and Heirs...theyre the ones who I went with. I love them, theyre super fun, but we like alot of different bands. we agree on some (for example, we all love the Pumpkins) but they both like that "butt rock" genre, which can be a bit unnerving when we're trying to decide on music at my friends apt, or at the jukebox in a bar. I had to hold back a laugh when one of them asked me not too long ago, if I had bought the latest Buckcherry album. :sick::p ALTHOUGH, they were listening to Avenged Sevenfold this past weekend I thought of you, muahaha.... ;)

oh and the bar they were at was the Field House, in Chinatown, which used to be the Independence Brew Pub. omg, D-BAG CENTRAL. it was like, all of Old City in that one bar. ughhh

sorry im going completely off topic.

If I could work with someone that I could talk to about Moz and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia at least once per day my life wouldn't suck so much :p

amen to THAT, joey!!! :guitar:

you see the last episode??

"I will smack your face...off your face!!!" :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom