Crap Bands

I had forgotten about the actual 3 worst bands I have ever heard. 3OH!3, BrokeNcyde, and Sky Eats Airplane.

And Cobra Starship. :(:(:(:(:(

the saddest thing in life is wasted talent. :cool:

kenny G is talented. doesnt mean I wanna buy his records.

They have more musical talent and showcase it in a better fashion than "Bore Division"

Last edited by a moderator:
They have more musical talent and showcase it in a better fashion than "Bore Division"

you keep bringing up Joy Division like they're my favorite band and you're gonna hurt my feelings or something. I simply have a Joy Division tshirt that I wear cuz it makes my boobs look good and I listen to them on occasion. :cool::)

p.s. I am not watching that video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Coldplay have (or maybe the had) like 2 or 3 pending lawsuits against them for basically ripping off other bands?

None have been substantiated. Like frivolous law suits....

The Dave Matthews band is talented of course, but their music succcckkkss...
Cant stand his facial distortions and lazy singing either, but hey doesnt mean you cant love 'em....

None have been substantiated. Like frivolous law suits....
Oh really? The last song they made a music video for, no idea of the title, definitiely had one part of the song that sounded DISTINCTLY like "Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode.

Oh really? The last song they made a music video for, no idea of the title, definitiely had one part of the song that sounded DISTINCTLY like "Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode.

right. cause no other band has EVER EVER taken a riff or a part of ANY other song and re-worked it into their own.

care to pick up a copy of "The Smiths: The Songs That Saved Your Life" and argue that point?

all music is borrowed. many things are created with someone else's work in mind, you aim for something, put your spin on it, and create something new of your own.

"that last one" hmm sounds like youve done your research.....wow

Wow. Sorry I didn't run into the room in excitement to find out the name of Coldplay's new song, because they're so important to me.
If they're going to "borrow" they should "borrow" from bands that are less well known, so they don't end up looking like morons with law suits being filed against them often.

I really, really can't stand Radiohead. I recognize that they do interesting stuff and that they're good musicians and all, but when Tom Yorke starts singing I just switch off. For me personally, it's the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

I really, really can't stand Radiohead. I recognize that they do interesting stuff and that they're good musicians and all, but when Tom Yorke starts singing I just switch off. For me personally, it's the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

I completely agree with you. I want to like them because I think they're an interesting band, but every time I try to listen to one of their songs I feel like cutting both my ears as soon as Thom begins to sing. Shame. :(

Aw boo, I love Tegan and Sara.

They're cute and charming but I find most of their music a mash up of Hannah Montana and Alanis Morrissete. I also can't recall a band in recent history that repeats the chorus or title of the song more times than they do.

I completely agree with you. I want to like them because I think they're an interesting band, but every time I try to listen to one of their songs I feel like cutting both my ears as soon as Thom begins to sing. Shame. :(

Oh wow, somebody who agrees with me on this subject. Haven't met many of those! :)

why do you even have such a retarded thread...it's laughable. you people do realize that different folks have different taste on this planet, don't you?

so your problem with the thread is just based on the wording of the title? if it had been called "bands you don't particularly enjoy, not saying they're bad though, different strokes and all that eh?" would you have had a problem with it? also, if you're so troubled by the language people use maybe you should avoid using words like "retarded" unless you're suggesting that we all suffer from severe difficulties diagnosed by qualified mental health professionals. just a thought. you dullard.

offspring

The Cribs since Johnny Marr joined.
Completely lost all respect for them now. Were quite good before!

Loads of others, but chief annoyers are.

Current Killers stuff.
The Courteneers.
Pigeon Detectives.
Allmost all rave/house and so called R'n'B acts!

Back
Top Bottom