Christmas shopping? What would you buy Morrissey?

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
In the throes of the annual Christmas shopping today and wondered what Morrissey would like as a gift? Dunno myself....maybe some shirts ( he throws so many away these days).

What you put on your list for him?

A Fax Machine!

loads of cheap shirts that f***ing rip! what the hell are they made of! :D

Oooh yes, easily ripped shirts! made of really crap cotton I presume. guess he's spoilt with all the Gucci stuff, so we gotta do better than cheap, asian imports!

I was tugging on a sleeve for 30mins and it never ripped! grrrr! Primark, we'll all go to primark! :p

Oh & a 1970's Sheffield Wednesday shirt
(he has a 1960's one, which he once wore for his encore at Sheffield City Hall. I loved him even more from that day)

Erm, a tamberine, he seemed to quite like playing one on stage, and a really nice bed throw, which I would hopefully get to see on!

I was tugging on a sleeve for 30mins and it never ripped! grrrr! Primark, we'll all go to primark! :p

note to self: bring scissors next time you go see morrissey, in case he throws the shirt and you can't rip off a piece of it.

though that may cause some suspicion with the security..
...oh i'd love to see some underpayed security guard listen/understand my reasonings. they're usually close to braindead! i don't blame them....they probably listen to garth brooks or van halen...and if either of those came to my town and i worked as a security guard, i wouldn't understand someone's need to bring in a real life saddle to get signed by the band.

but then again i don't understand a lot of things!

oh. and i wouldn't buy morrissey anything for christmas. i'd give him a big kiss and say "you've come a long way baby"
for no reason.
perhaps while smoking a virginia slim cigarette.
but then again, i don't smoke.
maybe i would.
i'm lost!

I would but him an "I LOVE MY MEAT" T-Shirt! :p

I'd go to "Lush" and buy him a set of those nice bath-bombs. I know he spends a lot of time in the bathtub so why not make it more spicy?

Oh & a 1970's Sheffield Wednesday shirt
(he has a 1960's one, which he once wore for his encore at Sheffield City Hall. I loved him even more from that day)

"UP THE OWLS"

check out "Introducing Morrissey" VHS to remember that glorious time (nearly as good as Cardiff)

Mozzarella cheese. Like this:

mozzarella.jpg

Yum, yum...

"UP THE OWLS"

check out "Introducing Morrissey" VHS to remember that glorious time (nearly as good as Cardiff)

I sure will. I bet we are speaking a foreign language to everyone else!!

Back
Top Bottom