Bona Drag

I dont respect you, because in the very tiny contact i have had with you, you have shown yourself you a be a complete idiot with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

:rolleyes: You just don't learn, do you?

Wow! I just sat down and listened to Bona Drag from beginning to end for the first time in a long time. It made me realize how everything he's done since then pretty much sucks.

Apart from statement that being stupid depends on nationalilty... what the f***(are you doing on this forum)anyway???If you dont like Moz go and listen to Britney Spears or whatever

I dont respect you, because in the very tiny contact i have had with you, you have shown yourself you a be a complete idiot with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

you seem to be very judgemental. I don't know why you make such a big deal out of my opinion. Can we just get along? Also, could you not call me a c***?

FOR mspendl828 : so you still think Ugly Liam is joking? It was obvious he was NOT from the first ugly, odious, careless insult he hurled at sir alec

Don't know why you thought he could possibly be joking in the first place; you must be as obtuse as Liam is ignorant

FOR mspendl828 : so you still think Ugly Liam is joking? It was obvious he was NOT from the first ugly, odious, careless insult he hurled at sir alec

Don't know why you thought he could possibly be joking in the first place; you must be as obtuse as Liam is ignorant

I know he's joking because he's my housemate and despite my requests not to he keeps insulting sir alec for his own humour.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your presumptions :)

Edit: And of course he said earlier that Rourke was Morrissey's greatest songwriting partner. If that doesn't at least imply that everything he's saying is a joke then I'm not too sure....

Last edited:
^^OMG! you are absolutely right! I am so embarrassed for myself!

Please let me apologize for my presumptions...i am just now seeing all the :D :p ;) and :) that Liam used along side his words: "stupid, c***, i don't respect you, complete idiot, no redeeming features" he threw at and said to describe sir alec.

yes, the jocular character that Liam employed is now coming through loud and clear. thanks for providing the FACTS. what the hell was i thinking? it is so obvious now, even for all of us non-housemates....

The fact that IT WAS NOT OBVIOUS was why I pointed it out...

It was also why I PM'd Sir Alec apologising on my behalf to prevent him from getting too pissed off/upset. But again that's something else you wouldn't know as it has nothing to do with you.

^^don't you think Liam should have been the one to point out he was joking if he truly was? the words he used here coupled with the lack of emoticons are as far from joking as one can get.... i think anyone reading this thread recognizes that immediately no matter what YOU happen to say his intentions were

maybe now that we have had this discussion, Liam will be more inclined to use the proper ironic emoticons to indicate any joking in the future if he is going to continue assaulting people in here with that kind of language (and be joking about it, yeah uh huh). because only he is accountable for what he says..your defense of his "joking" is discredited from the start since the only one around here who is Liam is Liam

and the reason i care is because this thread is public, thus it is everyone's business; and it could have just as easily been me that Liam was attacking...and it just might be in the future

Last edited:
What a silly discussion over a silly post.
I bet you all are not fan of the man for long as other people here.
Not that this alone could make any opinion more intelligent or true, but you would not speak about it that way if you could enjoy the SMITHS in "real time" and enjoy the change of Morrissey music, voice and style with the passingn of time. Otherwise, if you were there... What did you understand of it?

^^don't you think Liam should have been the one to point out he was joking if he truly was? the words he used here coupled with the lack of emoticons are as far from joking as one can get.... i think anyone reading this thread recognizes that immediately no matter what YOU happen to say his intentions were

maybe now that we have had this discussion, Liam will be more inclined to use the proper ironic emoticons to indicate any joking in the future if he is going to continue assaulting people in here with that kind of language (and be joking about it, yeah uh huh). because only he is accountable for what he says..your defense of his "joking" is discredited from the start since the only one around here who is Liam is Liam

and the reason i care is because this thread is public, thus it is everyone's business; and it could have just as easily been me that Liam was attacking...and it just might be in the future

All decent points when refering to a decent human being. However, as you've probably noticed, Liam is very far from being such a person. Liam is a complete c*** who finds great amusing in insulting, annoying and upsetting strangers from the anonymous safetly of the internet. He will not at all be inclined to use the proper ironic emotions in the future, as that would defeat his troll-like nature to raise anger in other people. By now arguing with me - who has none nothing but try and deflame the situation - you are giving him further joy and pleasure in his sad little life by letting him get to you.

And frankly is Sir Alec had no further trouble with the situation there was no need to stick your oar in, in my opinion. What ever happened to individual responsibility, eh?

If you're that concerned PM a mod and get him banned. He won't care as he only comes on solo to make jokes about Andy Rourke and try and annoy people.

Vauxhall And I & Bona Drag Are The Best Moz Albums.

Ps: Sir Alec Is A Class Act, Taking The High Road After The Nasty Things That HO Said To Him Deserves Applause!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom