bogdana's 1000th thread

its sick how addicted i am. ok im leaving for real now (also im not talking about baltimore im talking about tampa for my research btw i ecxplained it in the other thread)

its sick how addicted i am. ok im leaving for real now (also im not talking about baltimore im talking about tampa for my research btw i ecxplained it in the other thread)

Tampa sounds a lot like Tampon

you already have the French after you, now you want the Tampanians afer you too? sheesh

I'm not frightned of Tamponians...They're slightly less intimidating than Lilliputians

be afraid. be very afraid. Jeff Goldblum is watching

Why should I be afraid? It's not like he's made a successful film in 10 years..and his TV show was canceled...

Bump It!

Looks like I'll have the change the title of this thread to '1100' before this night's over.

HAHAAHHA oh you make me giggle and i need giggles tonight. been crap night my mother in law's antics are bothering me.

at least im not bobbing in the indian ocean waiting for sharks to eat me, i guess. i can always relate my problems to that and then it doesnt seem so bad.

HAHAAHHA oh you make me giggle and i need giggles tonight. been crap night my mother in law's antics are bothering me.

at least im not bobbing in the indian ocean waiting for sharks to eat me, i guess. i can always relate my problems to that and then it doesnt seem so bad.

Oh snap! I watched that last night but stopped when it began to depress me.

Pretty cool! All I did was file.

Hey, we both say oh snap!

i have no choice i grew up in the ghetto... and now i live in a different one! Yayyyyy me!

you know, i like filing, in a sick way, its the only organizing i feel accomplished about afterwards. Moving shit around in different piles and stacks to make things look nicer just doesnt do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom