Blue Poppy

SisterI'mAPoet

what does the blue poppy mean that Morrissey was wearing at Liverpool?
i don't know if he was wearing this at any other gigs?

is it anti remberance day? if so i couldn't see Morrissey having reason for that?
or is it a rememberrance for all the animals that were needlessly killed in the wars?

I know that wearing a white poppy was a symbol for the anti-war and non violence movement in the 1930s. It was started by The Women's Co-operative Guild. I've never heard of the blue poppy. Maybe Morrissey was wearing a red poppy that looked blue due to the stage lights? Or a white one for that matter?

I waiting for the first person to say "oh, so that means he doesn't care about the humans that died" :D

I waiting for the first person to say "oh, so that means he doesn't care about the humans that died" :D

:lbf: I really don't believe that to be the case.
I care about every animal, human or otherwise, who have died in rescue situations and I think Mozzer would too.

This is so lovely of him :) :love:

aww this is such amazing and beautiful news, people do not think enough about the poor animals during bad times. I always get anxious and upset when I see police horses in the middle of riots. Are they ok when they're put through that?

P1000363.jpg

My only picture from Liverpool :tears:

Back
Top Bottom