Blackpool

P

Punchdrunk

Its been a long time since I'd been to Blackpool and it was a dive then but what a total shitehole it is today.

Utter vermin on the street drunk looking for fights before and after the gig.

Zillions of knobs in matching shirts,shoes and barnets on the piss.
Every group of doughnut blokes and fat slags looked the same.It was liking watching clones of the same village idiots.I'd love to know what American Moz fans though of Blackpools bars and hotels hehehe

Shocked to see Boz and Gary Day making there way round the venue unnoticed about 6.30pm.

Great gig as expected but as much as I liked the venue and enjoyed the gig I could not believe there was only two bogs with soviet style queues and christ it was hot.

Cant wait for more UK dates before Crimbo.

Yeah like Ibiza uncovered with worse clothes. I met Boz walking around the venue at about half six, he was inside too talking to people. Really nice guy shook his hand. Great show too but a little uncomfortable walking to the train station with all the knobheads wearing wigs and fake tits. A great show though regardless of the surroundings.

Blackpool is Englands beast answer to Las Vegas!!

GRAD A TOTAL CRETINS ;-)

There really was some wankers about.It really got me thinking about the state of the country to be honest.

You can say what you want but before Tony Blairs gang got into power those sort or vermin were stuck in locals fighting local disputes about who'd mugged whos granny cos they could not afford the bright lights of Blackpool etc etc

You should have seen my hotel it was straight out of "Phoenix Nights" with all the old bud heads oxegen thieves dancing round there handbags.

Funniest site was seeing a local arsewipe DRESSED in Farahs,pod shoes and a Burberry shirt catch his mate in the que and give him loads of verbals "What do you wanna go and see that WANKER for,He's a PRICK (burp) I've met him at the MTV award and any other awards you care to mention and he's a wanker"

ALSO WHY DID LOADS OF THE WOMEN ALL LOOK LIKE MAXINE CARR???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

> Yeah like Ibiza uncovered with worse clothes. I met Boz walking around the
> venue at about half six, he was inside too talking to people. Really nice
> guy shook his hand. Great show too but a little uncomfortable walking to
> the train station with all the knobheads wearing wigs and fake tits. A
> great show though regardless of the surroundings.