Birmingham - O2 Academy (Oct. 5, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Little Man, What Now? / Save Me ( brief Joan Armatrading a cappella) / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist (as it happened) courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Moz!! Excellent ex ce lent you are beautiful perfectly chosen your clothes, shirt, tie, jacket and pants! Simply beautiful. Bright Moz, his eyes stand out with that sober color scheme but at the same time colorful 10/10Moz.I think it is one of the best outputs of Moz with respect to clothes,sign of very good taste and the rest a genius we already know!!!!:tiphat::tiphat:👌👌👌👍👍👋👋👋👋Mi cantante hermosisimoo!!

Moz!! Excellent ex ce lent you are beautiful perfectly chosen your clothes, shirt, tie, jacket and pants! Simply beautiful. Bright Moz, his eyes stand out with that sober color scheme but at the same time colorful 10/10Moz.I think it is one of the best outputs of Moz with respect to clothes,sign of very good taste and the rest a genius we already know ❤️ :tiphat: ❤️ :tiphat: ❤️ ❤️

Birmingham la tierra de Lawrence!!! Me encantan Felt y Lawrence❤️, pero Moz es Moz. ❤️

Morrissey leaving the venue, getting into the bus

Obviously he does not want any physical contact as he cannot have people breathing on him and get sick during this tour. Many bands have this protocol. If it fails, you have to cancel shows like Ringo Starr, Justin Bieber or Echo and the Bunnymen.

Back
Top Bottom