Atlanta, GA - Fox Theatre (Oct. 12, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Girlfriend In A Coma / I Wish You Lonely / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / How Soon Is Now? / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Same setlist I saw 2 years ago in California bar the addition of a bizarre crappy seventies country song. Makes sense.

Why doesn’t anyone ever stop him when they’ve heard that one before?

Is there an opening act on this tour?
Almost never. Not anymore, anyway. Only very rarely does Morrissey ever include an opening act these days. It's been this way for the better part of a decade now.

Kristeen Young was his once his permanent regular opener. She was the warm up act for every show and every tour, for years, years ago. But eventually they had a falling out and Moz never replaced her spot.

His infamous video montages, were once played in between Kristeen and Moz, is now the only thing to be seen before Morrissey and his band take to the stage.

Although, every so often, for a rare special occasion, concert, or venue, or for reasons this audience will never be privy to, Moz will surprise us all and choose to include a opener. Personally I have seen Interpol and Blondie open for him in NYC since Kristeen Young was given the boot. This was after I had witnessed her live as the opener many, many times.

Personally, I prefer the lack of an opening act. I have my reasons but I won't bore you with them. I've already rambled on in a rather dull and mostly meaningless fashion for far too long now. My apologies. I must go lie down. (Or is it lay down? Ah, f*** it. And goodnight to you.)

Is there an opening act on this tour?
The opening act is the tired old movie clips he plays before he walks on stage with his now mediocre amateur backing band.
This is to save money because he doesn't have a record deal or one in sight.
This is also why Alain is gone.
Poor ol MOZ can't afford a real musicians/songwriters in the live band anymore.
40 years in biz and he had to make some budget cuts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom