Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

God I would so pounce on either of those days if you sell, last week of uni classes be damned! Haha

e: christ every time I get new email I hold my breath and it ends up being some useless shit.

Yep, same here. I just got something from Priceline.

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

10:30am - nothing.

Utter bullshit.

Just got an email.

Applied for 1 x Premium for each night.

Received 1 x A reserve for 3 nights.

I am convinced this system is rigged. Haven't seen premium allocated once

I just made a call to the bookings office trying to sort out a stupid error they made with my order. They informed me that the 'Morrissey team' are still processing the ballot, so all hope is not lost for those who haven't heard anything yet.

Just got an email.

Lucky you. Still jack shit here.

Lucky you. Still jack shit here.

I'm sure something will come through for you.

This whole experience has left such a bitter taste in my mouth, so much so I am not even excited right now

I applied for 4 nights Premium seating and just got notification of tickets for one night only (Saturday - crappy A reserve CIRCLE!) Excuse me??? This has got to be a joke. I'm flying up from Melbourne for one show and getting crap seats upstairs??

Congrats darkeyelids.

I'm with you on the 'rigged' idea. Be interesting to see just who is sitting in the best premium seats. I'll bet the Vivid staff and mates are well catered for.

As for me, I'm still waiting for an email (hopefully, to advise of tix and not "Sorry but your application was unsuccessful."

Just got an email.

Heartening to know someone still got an email on the last day at least.

- - - Updated - - -

I applied for 4 nights Premium seating and just got notification of tickets for one night only (Saturday - crappy A reserve CIRCLE!) Excuse me??? This has got to be a joke. I'm flying up from Melbourne for one show and getting crap seats upstairs??

I applied for premium too and from melbourne and honestly if I ended up getting reserve circle right now Id be over the moon

This is the worst ticketing experience I've ever been involved in.

My Girlfriend just got 2 x Premium Tickets for the 27th, Notified this morning.

This is the worst ticketing experience I've ever been involved in.

Nah it's cool I just got an email, it was from PayPal letting me know the money for the pizza I bought a month ago is about to come out of my account :(

Last edited:

Nah it's cool I just got an email, it was from PayPal letting me know the money for the pizza I bought a month ago is about to come out of my account :(

You can buy pizza with Paypal in Australia?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is everyone freaking out? Aren't there always a ton of scalpers the day of? You'll get in.

You can buy pizza with Paypal in Australia?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is everyone freaking out? Aren't there always a ton of scalpers the day of? You'll get in.

I'm not flying up to Sydney on the hope there will be scalpers at God knows what price. The whole thing as it is, is pushing me past budget being a student. I can't afford to just do that like it's a 10min walk away.

Still nothing.

I'm not flying up to Sydney on the hope there will be scalpers at God knows what price. The whole thing as it is, is pushing me past budget being a student. I can't afford to just do that like it's a 10min walk away.

Understandable. Maybe they're processing the tix from front to back and you guy will get in but in the back row which gets emailed tomorrow? I prefer the backrow because you can dance and go pee and show up casually instead of making a two day thing out of it.

12:32pm - still nothing.

Understandable. Maybe they're processing the tix from front to back and you guy will get in but in the back row which gets emailed tomorrow? I prefer the backrow because you can dance and go pee and show up casually instead of making a two day thing out of it.

Today is the last day, so if there's no email today then that's it :(

Just got an email.

I got Premium and I'm just a regular punter

Back
Top Bottom