anybody going to the orlando,fl show?

smithskid

was wondering if anybody here will be at the show...

I will be there. My first proper concert i guess, also first time seeing Morrissey, so i am so excited. I got my tickets last night and i been to the Hard Rock before but i was really young, but is a cool place. I dont think it be hard to spot me there, i'm probably gonna be the youngest or one of them and be wearing a Everyday is Like Sunday shirt.:)

I'll b there. You ALL will b FOOLS not to spend the VERY day at, 'Universal Studio's Island Of Adventure' as HRL & US share the same MASSIVE parking garage. Let's ALL go in on a,' tour guide' of the park & skip waiting in long lines!

maybe...I live in Tallahassee..Jacksonville is the closest, but I have family I could stay with for Clearwater, Orlando, or Atlanta (all about 5 hours away). any recommendations on which one I should choose?

maybe...I live in Tallahassee..Jacksonville is the closest, but I have family I could stay with for Clearwater, Orlando, or Atlanta (all about 5 hours away). any recommendations on which one I should choose?

probably atl..being its a bigger city

.....anybody know if a morrissey after party at one of the clubs will take place in orlando...independant bar downtown orlando wouold be a perfect venue..

I am going, hopefully, if I can get a decent priced flight (from Scotland). I bought a GA ticket as I have seen a band here before and it's a great venue. I also got a ticket for Boca Raton so keep your fingers crossed.:)

I am going, hopefully, if I can get a decent priced flight (from Scotland). I bought a GA ticket as I have seen a band here before and it's a great venue. I also got a ticket for Boca Raton so keep your fingers crossed.:)

wow....thats diehard...let me know if you make the trip, ill gladly have a drink wth ya.

Since you have so many options, why not pick the show for which you can get the best seats, or the one at the smallest venue?

Cheers, I'll be the pink sunburnt one with the dodgy accent.:D

ill be the the guy that looks like he doesnt belong at a morrissey show..seriously, if you make the trip let me know.

ill be @ orlando too.

i got ga tickets. i was gonna get balc tickets, but since i got hosed on tickets via ticketmaster for the clearwater show, i took ga here so i could move up to the front.

is there gonna be a meet up prior to the show? im planning on heading to orlando super early to hit up some sneaker shops, park ave and to eat at garden cafe.

ill have plenty of time to hang out before!

I'll be at the Clearwater, Boca Raton, Orlando, and Jacksonville shows...

I have balcony seats for the Orlando show...

I saw the last person mentioned the Garden Cafe...Thats a great place to eat...

To the person that mentioned the Independant Bar for the after party...While its a cool bar its not where near where the show is and a lot of out of towners might not have an eay time finding the place...

church street isnt that far, we could always have it somewhere down there.

i dont think theres anything worth while @ the universal complex.

but im def down to meet up

Back
Top Bottom