Morrissey Central "AND THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS ARE WRITTEN ON THE SUBWAY WALLS / AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS … OF SILENCE" (August 12, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

unamed.jpg
unnamd.jpg
amed.jpg

uname.jpg

nnamed.jpg

Just imagine the kind of person who did this.
IMG_9121.jpeg

Last edited:
I do have to ask some questions, sorry

1) Who spray-paints an album name?
2) Who spray-paints an album name on corrugated sheeting?
3) Who spray-paints an unreleased album name?
4) How many of Morrissey's fans are young enough to think it's ok to spray-paint things?
5) What a horrible colour. Not a question.
6) Was it Sam?

I love Simon & Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence and have never come across a cover version that's a patch on the original.

4) How many of Morrissey's fans are young enough to think it's ok to spray-paint things?
6) Was it Sam?

I wonder what the motive could be? It seems the only motive would be the outcome we see here, that it gets posted on Central. Because, for who else could these actions (the graffiti) be for? who else would really care? And it’s not very imaginative, though the use of one’s brain doesn’t seem to have played a part here.

I wonder what the motive could be? It seems the only motive would be the outcome we see here, that it gets posted on Central. Because, for who else could these actions (the graffiti) be for? who else would really care? And it’s not very imaginative, though the use of one’s brain doesn’t seem to have played a part here.
I think we should just be thankful this person has used spray paint, and not their own shit.

6) Was it Sam?
I think it’s on the iron bridge up in Stretford if you go it’s covered in morrissey related graffiti

I wonder whether the perp is the same person who did that ghastly 'OH MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL' graffiti on the walls of Beech Mount when Morrissey's mum died.

Also the world hasn't died without Morrisseys music.

When you’re on a graffiti-spree and forget how to spell ‘the’:
IMG_9125.jpeg

Capito?
IMG_9126.jpeg

Something a bit fishy about this, there have always been lyrics from Smiths songs on there but I've never seen anything directly related to Morrissey before.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom