Ahhh I just when school couldn't be more fun...

Today in the morning (8:45am) is was informed by the senior staff that my shoes were in fact trainers and therefore did not meet the compulsory school standards and I would be having to spend money on a new pair. So, at break (10:00am) I made a petition and asked people to sign it stating that in fact I was wearing shoes and not trainers (I even got a couple of members of staff to sign). Anyhow, I went back to see the senior staff at the end of school with over 100 names and they gave in saying that I could carrying on wearing them.:) Ahhh, I am truely a belligerent ghoul (or fool) around school.

well done practising troublemaker! schools have silly rules about uniforms sometimes, glad you stood up to them.

You may fave a future in Parlament.

Be careful or you will become a part of the system.

but i think you may not be able to wear trainers in parliament!

but you can buy yourself a nice pair of black brogues!

At my school they often complain too about the clothes we're wearing. I sometimes have trouble as well with the clothes of some youngsters (I'm not to keen on trainers too), but it's still allowed. Unless there are (oral) examination, then everybody has got to wear a suit or nice dress. Always nice :)

Oh, I find it brave though of your petition.

Back
Top Bottom