A question about the set list

N

Nicole

Excuse me for being thick or if this question has been asked before but where can I find the song "A Song From Under The Floor Boards"? I have scoured my record collection but can't find it. What am I missing out on?

It's a cover. The original is by a group called Magazine. Scroll down here in the forum, someone has posted a good live Moz version. You can find the original on iTunes.

> It's a cover. The original is by a group called Magazine. Scroll down here
> in the forum, someone has posted a good live Moz version. You can find the
> original on iTunes.

Thank you - I'll have look!

a brain...that's what you're missing out on...

ok, so perhaps someone doesn't know the song, or magazine. but jesus, you can just do a quick internet search and solve the mystery. but no, instead, you have to post here, asking random strangers...

the quick, easy route is just too difficult for some people.

Ode to SDavenport666

Oh sdavenport, how I love to read your responses to people asking for answers on basic questions, and free music that they can buy themselves.

The guy below, asking for the artwork for "...Burglary Years" because he downloaded a copy of it. I told him to buy it, but you should give it some words of your own.

I'm not being sarcastic, I do think you're funny.

Re: Ode to SDavenport666

> Oh sdavenport, how I love to read your responses to people asking for
> answers on basic questions, and free music that they can buy themselves.

> The guy below, asking for the artwork for "...Burglary Years"
> because he downloaded a copy of it. I told him to buy it, but you should
> give it some words of your own.

> I'm not being sarcastic, I do think you're funny.
Davenport is right to snipe at that poster. Though I might myself have taken them to task on their woeful ignorance of Manchester music in not recognising one of the finest singles of MAGAZINE. They were fronted by Howard Devoto of course-a sometime chum of Moz and undoubted major influence. Indeed the first time I saw the Smiths back in 1983 was as 2nd support band to Howard Devoto playing his first London solo show at the now-defunct London Lyceum. Anyhow,I digress,please go out and buy The Correct Use of Soap by Magazine-palpably their
best LP and receptacle of the aforementioned Moz-covered choon.

Back
Top Bottom