A Goodbye Message to Fans, See You all When Ii'm 34......

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear Fans

This will be my last message on the board from me till the new year. As at home I don't have a computer of my own. This capitalist country is keeping the price of computers high (Sigh).

Well what can I say, what a bloody awful year this has been. The year 2000 has not changed enything for me, only dug up old memories and people who should have stayed buried in the past. Like Helen. As Iim sure you all read Miss Smith rung me some weeks ago now to tell me her life was in turmoil. She is going into the Royal Liverpool near to Christmas to have exploritory operations regarding her "dickie" kidneys. Her brother has been admitted to a mental institution, suffering apparently with manic depression. And her Father has had a suspected heart-attack. She presumes because of the brother's depression. Oh, and she expects me to buy her a Christmas present. Even though the last time I saw her was the end of the first week in December - Last year. Ok not so much expects, as dropping heavier and heavier hints in the twenty or so minute telephone conversation at the time. I seem to remember we had a similiar conversation on said telephone five days before her twenty-seventh birthday. So why the hell didn't she get the message back then!!!!!
A part of me still misses her. But it's a part that keeps saying to me, what happend to the quality time we never seemed to spend together? The same quality time she kept promising to spend with me that never materialized, because she was always too tired to do enything after work. Or too busy with her family and others' at weekends. Can you see the word "MUG" written across my forhead!!!!!
I think her refusal to come out for a Romantic meal to a lovley little traditional English restraunt called Monroes, was the final nail in an over exhumed body of a laughable realationship.

I insulted a few women by saying to them in Nightclubs that I found them attractive, because they had that Rubenesque look about them. On a few occasions I left some of the women, who were well-built, to wonder about what that meant. And unfortunatley a few of the few have caught up with me on it.

But nevertheless I have tickets for nights' out over the festive season, and I am sure I shall re-count the disasters to you all my friends when I get back from this Paganism. More trying of the arm no doubt, and more failures' and knock-backs. Ii'm sure you all will no doubt have your own disasters' to re-count too

So I will bid you all a goodbye. Sing me to sleep, now, and I will see you on the other side.

Fondest thoughts

TeddyMorrissey.

Back
Top Bottom