A few more Lies from our friends at Sanctuary.

• Thread starter "The Rock" - Moz's pit bull
  • Start date
T

"The Rock" - Moz's pit bull

MORRISSEY NEWS

1) NEW SINGLE

Attack Records will release 'First Of The Gang To Die,' the second single from Morrissey's highly acclaimed album, You Are The Quarry, on July 12th worldwide, July 13th in the USA. 'First Of The Gang To Die' will be available on three formats (Mini CD single, DVD single and 7" vinyl) and will feature three fantastic new B-sides.

CD Single and 7"
1. First of the Gang to Die
2. My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye
3. Teenage Dad on his Estate
4. Mexico

DVD Single
1. First of the Gang to Die
2. My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye
3. Teenage Dad on his Estate
4. Mexico
* Plus photo gallery and the video for "First of the Gang to Die."

Each week, a new audio clip will be added to the Multimedia section. This week, listen to a sample of "My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye."

Yeah ok. Translate this for us 'tards.

2) NEW TOUR DATE

Morrissey will be playing at the House of Blues in Chicago, IL on July 17. Visit the Tour section for details.

Yeah, nice disorganized piece of shite tour you've got going. Really makes a lot of f***ing sense when you look at a map and a calendar.

3) MERCHANDISE SHOP LAUNCHED

Six tour T-shirts are now up on the site in the new Merchandise shop, found in the Shopping section. Stay tuned for a new shirt, previously only available at the Manchester Birthday show, that has been redesigned and will be for sale here as well as on tour.

Yes, the t-shirt in Manchester looked like some Aerosmith knock-off. The only decent one is the green one. Get rid of the ghetto font. We're not all Mexicans.

4) NEW PHOTOS ADDED

As part of Morrissey's Meltdown Festival, the New York Dolls played two amazing, sold-out shows at the Royal Festival Hall. Check out the pictures of Morrissey and David Johansen in the Meltdown section of the Photo Gallery. As well, a Tour Photos section has been added with pictures from Bologna and Hultsfred (more coming soon!)

Could I have my camera back now, MENA Security?

5) FORUMS BACK UP

The Message Boards are back up and running. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Right, which is why thousands of us cannot post.

Cheers,
http://www.morrisseymusic.com/

Sod off!

Sanctuary Records Group · 369 Lexington Ave. · New York · NY · 10017

This is hilarious....good stuff man.

> This is hilarious....good stuff man.

Thanks Josh.

You're welcome...and you're right....anything but the salmon bowls...YUCK!!!!!!