7" Singles

CR4.jpeg

"The needle of the Norelco Auto Mignon stays in the groove of our 45s, even when we drive over rough roads. But since there's no record changer, we must insert each record we want to play, then remove it when the song is over."

I want 1!

love

Grim

CR4.jpeg

"The needle of the Norelco Auto Mignon stays in the groove of our 45s, even when we drive over rough roads. But since there's no record changer, we must insert each record we want to play, then remove it when the song is over."

And I actually believed I was cool, sitting in my grandmother's convertible Cadillac listening to Great Balls of Fire on 8-track.

Actually Vinyl quality can be better than CD, if mastered correctly.

Theoretically, yes. But practically, you would need a perfect disc without any scratches or dust or whatever on it. And a turntable that would probably cost a fortune!

I'll take CD quality over vinyl anytime, because it practically doesn't degrade and guarantees a constant level of quality, no matter what. A CD sourced track will never have any plops or clicks that don't belong there.

Theoretically, yes. But practically, you would need a perfect disc without any scratches or dust or whatever on it. And a turntable that would probably cost a fortune!

I'll take CD quality over vinyl anytime, because it practically doesn't degrade and guarantees a constant level of quality, no matter what. A CD sourced track will never have any plops or clicks that don't belong there.

AT last - serious debate! A Godsend.

i dunno man i love records. my special friend has these gigantic klipsch? speakers hooked up to his turntables and records sound sooooo amazing . like for real. at my house i got these bose speakers for like a bajillion dollarsa and my cds just sound LOUD but not like rad.

Back
Top Bottom