7" Singles

I personally like Mozzers recent trend of releasing his singles on the two 7" formats - but do you, friends?

I think any real fan of music has a record player, and the releases add a certain collectability to them, plus it feels very "fan-only", which i like.

Long live the 7" releases - in fact, maybe make his next single 7" only. Then we will see who is REALLY a fan around here.

I personally like Mozzers recent trend of releasing his singles on the two 7" formats - but do you, friends?

I think any real fan of music has a record player, and the releases add a certain collectability to them, plus it feels very "fan-only", which i like.

Long live the 7" releases - in fact, maybe make his next single 7" only. Then we will see who is REALLY a fan around here.

Spooky,
I'll give it to you that your posts are at least very entertaining.:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I LOVE that Moz continues to release 7 inches!!! I think it harkens back to the good old days and his own love of music and how much he loves to buy singles. I shall continue to buy them as well... :)

I LOVE that Moz continues to release 7 inches!!! I think it harkens back to the good old days and his own love of music and how much he loves to buy singles. I shall continue to buy them as well... :)

Well it's like these kids who don't know what VHS is - ignorant and blinkered.

It's a format full of hidden treasures, like Vinyl.

Any REAL Mozzer fan has a record player - end of. And he knows it, hence his policy on releasing vinyl. He's weeding the hangers-on out.

Any REAL Mozzer fan has a record player - end of. And he knows it, hence his policy on releasing vinyl. He's weeding the hangers-on out.

Well, I have it from a reliable source that his next single will be out in an as yet undisclosed new format that only people with a SpookyMulder approved "real fan implant" can play. Sales will be through the roof...

Well, I have it from a reliable source that his next single will be out in an as yet undisclosed new format that only people with a SpookyMulder aproved "real fan implant" can play. Sales will be through the roof...

Wouldn't be a bad idea - 7" only, or cassingle.

Or a VHS video single.

I am the yardstick for what is a real fan. I am the barometer.

I like them, but I'd love a 12" vinyl to be released as well. Alas, it won't due to chart rules I believe.

I like them, but I'd love a 12" vinyl to be released as well. Alas, it won't due to chart rules I believe.

3 formats i believe, so 7", 12" & cassingle sound good to me.

NO DOWNLOADS - Stop these kids from ruining the charts.

3 formats i believe, so 7", 12" & cassingle sound good to me.

NO DOWNLOADS - Stop these kids from ruining the charts.

Yes, let's get out our gramophones and bludgeon these immature imbeciles with our shellac records. Oh wait, shellac is not vegetarian :eek: That opens up a whole other can of worms ... or beetles ...

Yes, let's get out our gramophones and bludgeon these immature imbeciles with our shellac records. Oh wait, shellac is not vegetarian :eek: That opens up a whole other can of worms ... or beetles ...

You are only a Mozzer fan if you buy EVERY format he releases and don't eat meat.

Anything less is an insult to the great man.

Sorry if i've touched a nerve, but it's true.

Wouldn't be a bad idea - 7" only, or cassingle.

Or a VHS video single.

I am the yardstick for what is a real fan. I am the barometer.

Don't forget the 3" CD single that needs the adaptor. Either way, MUST...BUY...ALL!

Don't forget the 3" CD single that needs the adaptor. Either way, MUST...BUY...ALL!

Must buy all indeed - anyone who doesn't is spitting in his face.

I was there buying Roy's Keen, Sunny - all those mid-90's tracks that underperformed.

Why? BECAUSE I AM A FAN.

You either have everything he has ever released or you shouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom