2006 Morrissey Convention in Hollyweird....

Alright, who's going, show of hands? I will be there as usual. I will be @ Amoeba on Sat, then it's off to the YO for some wonder soup. Then, Sunday, I will head out for the convention. Yippie! SATH will be playing for us this year...oh wonderful:rolleyes: . Let's hope lead singer Jose Maldonado has removed his head from his anus long enough to partake in the convention and actually make us all enjoy him and the show. If he weren't so arrogant, I'd still think he was a cool dude. He slagged off a few folks the last time they were @ the convention. Which is why, they weren't asked back for a few years, I'm sure.

Anyways, Hope to see all the usual suspects: Ray/Elliott/Richard Blade/ Hot chicks in thongs(the PIMP will be looking)/YOU/ and the Morrissey look a like dude who wins shit every year. Before anyone comes to his defense? relax! he's a good bloke!

No excuses for you this year, you go, or you don't. You show, you're a fan, you don't, dont whine about it.

Last edited:
They refused to go back. They werent being paid a fair share of all the jillions made at the convention. So when the convention decided to fly in 'These Charming Men' they found out that 'the men' didnt bring in as much $$$ as the Hooligans. So now everything is all FluffyBunny again... and we can have a proper convention.

~VIVA MORRISSEY

Hah, this is going to be my first and I'm a little surprised there is so much drama on the inside. This is going to be good for sure.

DeadLinDy said:
They refused to go back. They werent being paid a fair share of all the jillions made at the convention. So when the convention decided to fly in 'These Charming Men' they found out that 'the men' didnt bring in as much $$$ as the Hooligans. So now everything is all FluffyBunny again... and we can have a proper convention.

~VIVA MORRISSEY

WTF are you on dude? TCM played the convention 2 times. You can believe what you want, BUT, Facts are facts. Jose is/was/still IS a douche, and once he decides to get rid of his douchery, he might become more successful.

IMO, TCM are way better than SATH and they're all cool(TCM). If they sucked so bad, they wouldn't have been asked back a 2nd time right? They sucked so bad, Ray and Elliott flew them in from f***ing Ireland 2 times, costs more than SATH, with me so far? So, your "logic" is moot brainiac.

I'm over 30, but there's no chance I'm going to these shows anymore. I remember going to the first couple of shows. Even went to the international moz convention in Tijuana, Mex back in 92 or 93..can't remember...And also went to the conventions at the Palace and at florenteine gardens....those were fun...I still go to all the MOZ shows though..Can't wait till he comes around in the Fall. As for the Hooligans and Jose...they are a great act...Haven't seen them perform since maybe 98 or 97....

nowherefast said:
I'm over 30, but there's no chance I'm going to these shows anymore. I remember going to the first couple of shows. Even went to the international moz convention in Tijuana, Mex back in 92 or 93..can't remember...And also went to the conventions at the Palace and at florenteine gardens....those were fun...I still go to all the MOZ shows though..Can't wait till he comes around in the Fall. As for the Hooligans and Jose...they are a great act...Haven't seen them perform since maybe 98 or 97....

I missed the very first conv. at LePapions in Covina, went to the one after that, Howie klein actually turned up for that one and gave me a promo pin. The Hooligans actually had a drum machine at that convention. Those early ones were fun. Now.....its just such a diffrent crowd, diff batch of fans.

Back
Top Bottom