Your Mozz live discography.

Mel, can you post the large pic of your avatar?

Okay, see attached. It's not very big because I need to keep it obscure.

edit: omg I think I've finally realized the thing I think is the bald head is actually your back/pink shirt. For the longest time I've thought I was looking at a bald person w/glasses kissing Mozza's hand!!!

When was the last time you had your eyes examined? Don't worry, Moz once asked me the same thing :p

I realise that I was wearing those cheap $3 jeans. You can't see them because I've wrapped my black sweater around my waist, and Ed is also holding me by the waist. He had a light touch and whispered to me, "Go gently." But of course! What did he think I was gonna do, jump Mozzer's bones and tongue-rape him? :p

Okay, see attached. It's not very big because I need to keep it obscure.

When was the last time you had your eyes examined? Don't worry, Moz once asked me the same thing :p

I realise that I was wearing those cheap $3 jeans. You can't see them because I've wrapped my black sweater around my waist, and Ed is also holding me by the waist. He had a light touch and whispered to me, "Go gently." But of course! What did he think I was gonna do, jump Mozzer's bones and tongue-rape him? :p

Cute piccy! I wanna kiss the Mozfather's hand (or neck or face or chest...:o)!

I'm sorry Mel, now that I've seen the bigger pic I can see what it is. I guess I am the only one who thought your avatar was a bald person with glasses kissing Mozza's hand? :eek: I think the line of your shirt looked like the side of the glasses and your armpit looked like an ear and the whole pink shirt was like a bald head...OK I know I sound crazy now so I'll shutup.

(Yes, it IS time for me to get my eyes checked. :p I need to spend my flex benefits on some fancy new specs.)

Newcastle Mayfair July 1986
Newcastle City Hall 2004
Gateshead Sage April 2006
Newcastle Arena December 2006
Edinburgh Playhouse February 2008

Back
Top Bottom