Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Did you need them or were you just blinded by the price?

No. I didn't NEED them. I pretty much pick up anything I can find. The prices were just further incentive.
Then I get home to find this in the mail.
66fce3cd.jpg

This, still sealed together with A4 press release.Very pleased:thumb:
True, I did say I was gonna wait for the price to drop but will it ever happen? In the end it is only a difference of 10/20 GBP..:p

Cheers Moz

I got these in the post yesterday when my "Meat Is Murder" Mayking 7" came in.

Boy Racer 5- Track - EEC CD5 [RCA 33229 2]
boyKEEP.jpg

boyracerkeep.jpg

"Ask" - Australia 12" [CBS RTANZ12019] just a little spine ware and a tiny crease top left.
askkeep.jpg

"Rank" - UK DAT [Rough Trade ROUGHDAT126]
rankdat.jpg

"Bona Drag" - Abbey Road Advanced Cassette. 08/01/1990
bonakeep.jpg

bona3keep.jpg

"My Love Life" - Japan CD5 [Toshiba EMI TOCP-6909] with freebie puzzle.
CD is near mint. The puzzle is 100% mint and has not ever been snapped apart. It has been in protective plastic since manufactured.
lovelifepuz.jpg

puzzleKEEP-1.jpg

Needless to say, I am a very happy boy.
Thanks to all who has helped me. You know who you are...:thumb::thumb:

"My Love Life" - Japan CD5 [Toshiba EMI TOCP-6909] with freebie puzzle.
CD is near mint. The puzzle is 100% mint and has not ever been snapped apart. It has been in protective plastic since manufactured.

Well, you have taken it out of the plastic case, you might as well play with it.

Go on.... I dare you!

Very nice collection you are building up there Roky, very nice.

Dave

In today's post:

• A green text Strangeways LP (my 5th or 6th?) can't resist them when I see them.
  • Finally got around to buying Swords - double LP. from HMV in beautiful condition
  • EDiLS Promo with the plugger sticker on the back.

Dave

In today's post:

• A green text Strangeways LP (my 5th or 6th?) can't resist them when I see them.
  • Finally got around to buying Swords - double LP. from HMV in beautiful condition
  • EDiLS Promo with the plugger sticker on the back.

Dave

I never figured out why some are with green text? Are they UK? Different pressing? I notice some of the CD's have the green text and also on the spine on the CD.

Oh yeah,
I was thinking of giving that puzzle to my 6 year old nephew.:lbf: just kidding

Everyday , standard promo cd still sealed with A4 press release. Very happy boy:thumb:
Cheers Moz

I never figured out why some are with green text? Are they UK? Different pressing? I notice some of the CD's have the green text and also on the spine on the CD.

Oh yeah,
I was thinking of giving that puzzle to my 6 year old nephew.:lbf: just kidding

Some are just badly printed and the dark green is really just a washed out brown. But the ones I go for are bright green (here's the one I just bought) It doesn't stop there though, take a look at the brown ones you may have, they probably have bright green spines :)

Most of mine are UK pressings, but one is Swedish (my first, cost me a fortune!). All are embossed.

This release is my weakness...

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
received today:

bona drag redux from recordstore.co.uk (was one of the 200, patiently waiting)
and the purple marble William 12":
10202010buys.jpg

Hey Dave, the one you posted a link to, those were the ones I was talking about. I like those alot. Good job on those.

I just got two Spiral Scratch magazines/news papers.
One is Sept. 1990 with Morrissey on the cover and an article about his releases.
The other one is pretty neat. It is issue three, December 1988. with The Smiths interview 7". What is really cool is it has, The Smiths. A complete list of there live performances. Sept 1982 to December 1986. It list the songs played, who opened and who they opened for. It is pretty neat to see when songs were first introduced to there live set. It also has various reviews from the shows.

There is an add from a record store called Plastic Passions in London. In there record wanted section they will pay up to 40 GBP for "Reel Around The Fountain"
UK T/P. Flax, that might be something you need to look into. JK:lbf:

Also there is an add in there that says, "It's Finally Here" The Smiths Scrapbook Volume Two. 64 pages full of Articles, photos, info and facts covering 1985 - 1986. Comes with "An extremely limited edition 3" CD featuring interviews with Morrissey and The Smiths. Limited to 500

I was wondering if anyone knew what that CD was?

Take care
Roky

And as a bonus, the Suedehead single plays "Ordinary Boys" #227

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

And as a bonus, the Suedehead single plays "Ordinary Boys" #227

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

^^^
beautiful!

i bought the Debut Magazine Issue 6 with The Smiths on the cover for $2.97 at a local shop today. :)

my second copy.

i bought the Debut Magazine Issue 6 with The Smiths on the cover for $2.97 at a local shop today. :)

my second copy.

That is probably my favorite magazine cover with The Smiths on it.
Nice find Abrahan:thumb:

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom