you can just say hi if you see me

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
last night was pretty hectic for me at NWC*
i went by myself, which is weird for me, got there late, turned my phone off by accident, which meant i missed some calls about what was up later
also, i saw some people i know from l.a., i hope they might make it the Babyland show tonite :)
but stranger still was the feeling i had that some chatter from here was lurking out in the darkness at the DNA :eek:
&
at another point someone took my photo and then scurried off :mad:
its ok to take my pic, but whoever did it should have asked...

*=http://www.newwavecity.com/

and hi to you then :)
also, i was wondering :o
do you know BG or
Paulc?
33.gif

last night was pretty hectic for me at NWC*
i went by myself, which is weird for me, got there late, turned my phone off by accident, which meant i missed some calls about what was up later
also, i saw some people i know from l.a., i hope they might make it the Babyland show tonite :)
but stranger still was the feeling i had that some chatter from here was lurking out in the darkness at the DNA :eek:
&
at another point someone took my photo and then scurried off :mad:
its ok to take my pic, but whoever did it should have asked...

*=http://www.newwavecity.com/

I have no idea what NWC is, can I still say hello?

Just to head off any future potential misunderstanding....

If you see me, you can say "hi" if you'd like.
I will probably have a drink with you and insist upon having our picture taken together.

Right Corrissey! ;)

ok, i guess :confused:

i dont think id make a madonna collage duded :eek:

I wanted to glue your face on Madonna like Sean is keeping the photographers away but I am lazy and don't feel like going to the chatroom to ask Chico for a picture of you. :D

did they ever figure out if Chico is Belligerent Ghoul? ;)

I do not think so, but BG is gone right? :rolleyes:
& chico is called now a 'semi-troll' by his the other active trolls now :eek:
poor guy, kind of makes one feel a bit sorry for him, I told him he could quit trolling anytime :cool:

Back
Top Bottom