X mas thread

Have any of you started your xmas shopping? have you made a list?

I have 3 people to bother with, the inlaws and the boyf, i buy for noone else.
so thats easy,.. and is done, drink for dad in law, something else for mum, and ps3 games for boyf... LOL

Ive made 2 christmas cakes (because i like nuts in mine and the inlaws cant have nuts, therefore a cake each)
and a jar of pickled eggs..

can i have a gold star now please?

Have any of you started your xmas shopping? have you made a list?
:o yeah, I've been getting some presents for a couple of months. I decided to spread the cost properly this year, and after I get paid next week, i'll stock up on paper and cards, then stick it in a cupboard til 'I'm a Celeb' starts... I've wrapped my presents in front of that for the last few years, and it works well for me! We're not getting presents for our inner circle of friends' this year, (we normally have secret santa) but instead, we're all putting £10 in for breast cancer campaign.

:o yeah, I've been getting some presents for a couple of months. I decided to spread the cost properly this year, and after I get paid next week, i'll stock up on paper and cards, then stick it in a cupboard til 'I'm a Celeb' starts... I've wrapped my presents in front of that for the last few years, and it works well for me! We're not getting presents for our inner circle of friends' this year, (we normally have secret santa) but instead, we're all putting £10 in for breast cancer campaign.

oh thats a nice idea with the charity donation :)

GU bought a Hearts calender fi her Dad already, woo early doors on the x-mush shoppin' front eh?
I could do with a Smiths, geographical & historical type calender, if only there was 1 about, guess it'll never happen eh?

love

Grim

Tags
kringle tingle where is kris?
Back
Top Bottom