WTF is going on with the wikipedia image?

Are you nuts?:eek:Its a lovely photo.!!:confused:

:) It's a lovely photo IMO

I like it too.
Kevin McCallister

haha Judge, I just realized that your sig is Home Alone related as well. haha. :p I remember I saw that as a kid in the theater when it came out. then got it on VHS and watched it 500 times. god, im old. :o

"keep the change ya filthy animal..."

what about Kevin McCallister Judge?
You've seen, I've been Berlusconi, a goat, dr. Evil etc. and now I'm an 8-years old child.

haha Judge, I just realized that your sig is Home Alone related as well. haha. :p I remember I saw that as a kid in the theater when it came out. then got it on VHS and watched it 500 times. god, im old. :o

:D
I must buy the DVD. Mmmh, tomorrow.
Is it you the girl in your avatar? I like you.

I love that line...... That whole movie was so cute..... I remember when it came out I was in elementery school...... I'm going to watch it later to bring back some good maemories from my childhood. awww :o

I love that line...... That whole movie was so cute..... I remember when it came out I was in elementery school...... I'm going to watch it later to bring back some good maemories from my childhood. awww :o

Home Alone 2 was the worst sequel ever made..recycled villians, recycled plot...Same movie set in somebody else's house

Thank God I didn't pay to see that..

Oh wait, 102 Dalmations could fall under this catagory too

Home Alone 2 was the worst sequel ever made..recycled villians, recycled plot...Same movie set in somebody else's house

Thank God I didn't pay to see that..

Oh wait, 102 Dalmations could fall under this catagory too

Although I agree with you..... I still find Home Alone 2 to be quite cute, just like the first one..... Can't say the same about 102 Dalmations :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom