"World Peace..." singles with "French mix" b sides on amazon.fr

********** A T T E N T I O N ------- A L L ***********

Everyone should ignore "Morrissey sucks" and "A none E mouse" these two are just trolls constantly posting negative shit. Their lives are so pathetic they follow day to day news of a person they do not like.

If everyone ignores all their post making them even more irrelevant than they already are maybe they will realize how pathetic they are and go hang themselves.

************ A T T E N T I O N ------ A L L ************

********** A T T E N T I O N A L L ***********

Everyone should ignore "Morrissey sucks" and "A none E mouse" these two are just trolls constantly posting negative shit. Their lives are so pathetic they follow day to day news of a person they do not like.

If everyone ignores all their post making them even more irrelevant than they already are maybe they will realize how pathetic they are and go hang themselves.

************ A T T E N T I O N A L L ************

Love morrissey, dislike the album. Are we cool now.

PS i think the part about hanging themselves is really distasteful.

Oh boy! I think you are too thick to see the irony of your own post!!

Being a completist, I even own one of the deluxe versions of "World Peace" with a signed copy of Autobiography.

I have friends in Japan, lucky me!

Back
Top Bottom