"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

yes it does. It's right there staring at you. You see that thing that looks like a record?

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morriss...our-business-ultimate-bundle/details/29847162

What it actually doesn't specify is whether or not the book is hard cover or soft. In the pic it looks like a hard cover which I am hoping for!

Doesn't the hardcover UK Autobiography have a different cover than the paperback? If so, then based on the photo the Ultimate bundle includes a signed paperback. You are right, though it does look like a hardback.

probably not.

the only 'deluxe' versions available are all downloads.

Nowhere on that page does it say the vinyl version is a standard track listing.

Other than that I am not a fan of black t shirts for Morrissey art work. If it says "art work subject to change" are we all pre ordering stuff we have't seen yet?

I think that is Boz at the end of the track fading off into the ether there. It doesn't sound like Moz at all.

Last edited:
I really don't get it why some people here are complaining about the son. It is such a strong track! Vocal, melody, instrumental bits...lyrics great...GOD!!! Those people should be happy to notice all the characteristics that make Morrissey Morrissey in this song...

The way he goes Oh, Oh...you poor little fool is soulful, beautiful, catchy...the structure of the song is way mor einteresting than the usual stuff...he sings beautifully...

I have bought the vinyl + the digital downloads and got the track....however , I have been listening to it since yesterday...

It is really beyond belief that some people do not like this...to those I say, you know nothing baout good music.

Just simply compare this to the utter crap that is released these days...man...this is serious music! Serious in the sense of really good...

Now, of course, I take some people are always looking forward to a new Cemetry Gates or Something...Notheless, WPINOYB is a standout track..

We should celebrate that...

But i guess some people are either too grumpy, sad or ungrateful...

I will listen to it again and again...it has already stuck to my mind, just like any other excellent Moz track...sucha as hairdresser on Fire, Interesting Drug, Alma Matters and the like.
I agree mister totally

I guess this is kind of semantics or meaningless to some people but do we know if the ultimate bundle or premium box set bundle are actually a box set? Like all these items come in a special box or it's just a bunch of stuff that you'll get together but not really part of a box? To me it actually makes a difference so just trying to clarify. If it's a special package that makes it truly a box set, I'd order that. Otherwise, if I'm just going to get all these things (lyric sheets, lithograph, poster) along with my LP and CD but not as an actual special package, then I really just need the LP and CD and can save my money. Thanks if anyone knows (and can understand my question).

I guess this is kind of semantics or meaningless to some people but do we know if the ultimate bundle or premium box set bundle are actually a box set? Like all these items come in a special box or it's just a bunch of stuff that you'll get together but not really part of a box? To me it actually makes a difference so just trying to clarify. If it's a special package that makes it truly a box set, I'd order that. Otherwise, if I'm just going to get all these things (lyric sheets, lithograph, poster) along with my LP and CD but not as an actual special package, then I really just need the LP and CD and can save my money. Thanks if anyone knows (and can understand my question).

We understand the question.
No, it's not a box set like The Bowie Box for "The Day After"

http://themouthmagazine.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/new-david-bowie/

best wishes
Sharon

Just buy the CD and rip it to your hard drive as a Flac or whatever. The whole high kps music isn't going to be main stream for about another year. Apple is coming out with all that stuff. Going to sink Pono. Why buy the player when you can get it on your ipod later this year?

Can you add a 24 Bit / 96 kHz HDtacks/Blue-Ray audio option to these packages in time for Pono?
Thanks

Best wishes
Sharon.[/QUOTE]

If you add them up separately it's about $70 for vinyl, t shirt and CD with digi DL. So the ultimate set is $80 extra for a book we already have, a poster and some lyrics?

Seem a bit pricey?

What's annoying is there is no package that includes just CD + Vinyl. I don't want to have to buy some small poster with fake names on plus mine.

Last edited:
The artwork subject to change is referring only to the poster since a mock up is shown with sample names.

The artwork subject to change is referring only to the poster since a mock up is shown with sample names.

Well way to bring us down to reality. There goes my hopes for a better album cover. Unfortunately I think you are 100% correct although I don't want you to be. I was just hoping but now I realise why on earth would they release an album with a temporary sleeve? So Morrissey has gone from being a control freak for good reason with his sleeves to using photoshopped snapshots. What's the world coming to?

I ordered one of the middle packages. I was pleased they had all these to choose from. Nice offerings, I would say.:D

Upon listening to the studio version of World Peace, I have to say it's excellent. There are many layers that I think are partially lost live (although I've only heard it through you tube so far). I think this song has commercial viability:thumb:

I still think this is not the album artwork. It's the single artwork and why would he use the same for the album? I think it's yet to be revealed. I do like this cover but I would like a more Pro cover for the album.

Just buy the CD and rip it to your hard drive as a Flac or whatever. The whole high kps music isn't going to be main stream for about another year. Apple is coming out with all that stuff. Going to sink Pono. Why buy the player when you can get it on your ipod later this year?

Can you add a 24 Bit / 96 kHz HDtacks/Blue-Ray audio option to these packages in time for Pono?
Thanks

Best wishes
Sharon.
[/QUOTE]

Hello 'Anonymous'

We're looking forward to seeing the major technological advances that allow Apple to shrink the Toblerone shaped Pono to a flat wafer. No such component technology exists.

best wishes
Shazza

If you add them up separately it's about $70 for vinyl, t shirt and CD with digi DL. So the ultimate set is $80 extra for a book we already have, a poster and some lyrics?

Seem a bit pricey?

What's annoying is there is no package that includes just CD + Vinyl. I don't want to have to buy some small poster with fake names on plus mine.

Hello 'marred'.

All purchases are voluntary! Yes, a pick'n'mix menu would be excellent but this needs to make commerical sense in terms of production runs. We are surprised there isn't a 12" LP Art Book add-on purchase option for those digital 'crass consumers' who will simply be sourcing the 2 hours of new songs from a technology baron/entrepreneur/leech like Kim Dotcom who is harvesting traditional record industry income streams. Etc

best wishes
Shazza

I noticed that he won't step foot in Barbaric Canada he will gladly line his pockets with your loons. Also hasn't he been watching the news and the horrific halal killing of New Zealand lambs being sold in the UK. Not a peep out of him and I guess if the source your 173NZD's for his tshirt and book is hanging lambs upside down and slitting their throats until they bleed to death, hey that's OK too.

I noticed that he won't step foot in Barbaric Canada he will gladly line his pockets with your loons. Also hasn't he been watching the news and the horrific halal killing of New Zealand lambs being sold in the UK. Not a peep out of him and I guess if the source your 173NZD's for his tshirt and book is hanging lambs upside down and slitting their throats until they bleed to death, hey that's OK too.

old-man-snore.jpg

Seem a bit pricey?

The autobiography is autographed. I've seen it sell for stupidly crazy amounts on eBay, so you could always flog it off if you feel so inclined.

I've sent of an email to myplay asking more questions about the Ultimate contents.

-For all asking whether it's a stamp/printed autograph.. It is not. I Myplay stated that: "Each copy of the autobiography is hand signed by the artist himself. The number of books signed are limited."

(No mention of the limited numbers though.)

I also asked is about the shirt sizes: "The t shirts are true to their size, and are pre shrunk. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return unopened items within 30 days after receipt for a full refund."

Hope that helps some of you.

Myplay states that it is a box set. HTH

The official Morrissey page on Facebook has said the European store is coming soon, so us UK fans have nothing to panic.

Back
Top Bottom