Will there be any Kill Uncle songs?

Will any Kill Uncle Songs be played on the Greatest Hits tour?

• Total voters
I hate to plug....but

If you haven't seen the Kill Uncle-Live post in Downloads/Bootlegs....It shows that it was the production, not the songs that were bad...

Yeah, I did put it together...but it is damn good

I agree, but that was Morrissey's fault.

Mark Nevin said that when they were doing the album, he felt they had some really good working demos and Morrissey said "We're done" and Nevin thought he was kidding. Morrissey wasn't and the recording was done.

You can only blame Morrissey for that.

Maybe he didn't like the songs and didn't want to keep going but didn't want to start over. Maybe he didn't like the people he was working with. Maybe he just was done being in the studio and whatever it was that he had was going to be the record. I have no idea but I can't put the blame on Langer/Winstanley/Nevin etc.

I agree, but that was Morrissey's fault.

Mark Nevin said that when they were doing the album, he felt they had some really good working demos and Morrissey said "We're done" and Nevin thought he was kidding. Morrissey wasn't and the recording was done.

You can only blame Morrissey for that.

Maybe he didn't like the songs and didn't want to keep going but didn't want to start over. Maybe he didn't like the people he was working with. Maybe he just was done being in the studio and whatever it was that he had was going to be the record. I have no idea but I can't put the blame on Langer/Winstanley/Nevin etc.

Good to hear that insight....Maybe that's why Nevin decided to pull out of the Kill Uncle Tour...would be great to hear the demos they recorded as I'm sure it must include You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side and I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday...Unless Nevin came back to work with him prior to Your Arsenal...but I've never heard that happened

Probably not but amongst the more likely are the 2 singles and mute witness. Personally I think 'there is a place...' would be great.

It's not a greatest hits tour anyway!

Back
Top Bottom