why is everyone getting banned?

I find it sexist and demand that it is removed.
I mean I don't find it sexist and demand that it remains.
I mean I'm bored.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not. I'm going to get drunk and do karaoke soon. w00t

wait. does that make the other part of my sig...ageist?

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not. I'm going to get drunk and do karaoke soon. w00t

wait. does that make the other part of my sig...ageist?

Yes it is ageist I want it banned.
I mean no it's not, I demand it stays.
I mean I'm still bored.

Yes it is ageist I want it banned.
I mean no it's not, I demand it stays.
I mean I'm still bored.

maybe its demeaning to people who have lazer eyes. I mean, I'm sure not everyone who can shoot lazers out of their eyeballs uses their power for evil.

maybe its demeaning to people who have lazer eyes. I mean, I'm sure not everyone who can shoot lazers out of their eyeballs uses their power for evil.

I am most likely staying in... I already did not go to the poker game I was supposed to attend. The game is on tonight though - so perhaps I may go out to watch it though.

I am most likely staying in... I already did not go to the poker game I was supposed to attend. The game is on tonight though - so perhaps I may go out to watch it though.

so that mean i must scratch you off my drunk dial list for the night? :cool::D

so that mean i must scratch you off my drunk dial list for the night? :cool::D

Should have called last night - I did not step foot through my door until around 630 7ish I believe?

Would someone explain why my ban was lifted so quickly?

I am shocked and surprised.

Thank You

Should have called last night - I did not step foot through my door until around 630 7ish I believe?

believe it not, i didnt go out last night. didnt drink a thing. went to bed at 11. :eek:

thats why tonight...its on like donkey kong.

p.s. no i am not singing dave, no i am not singing phish. just thought id get that out of the way

believe it not, i didnt go out last night. didnt drink a thing. went to bed at 11. :eek:

thats why tonight...its on like konkey dong.

p.s. no i am not singing dave, no i am not singing phish. just thought id get that out of the way

Konkey Dong?

What ARE you singing about tonight?

Take an example from me and always put your best foot forward.

You are all back because I had a word with the mods and they agreed with me that you should all return.
Aren't I a good girl?

How will you repay me?

Konkey Dong?

What ARE you singing about tonight?

haha. what a horrible typo.

i type better when im trashed.

I dunno yet. i was thinking maybe Amy Winehouse - Rehab. maybe a Stones song. after a few drinks we'll see what epiphanies i get.

haha. what a horrible typo.

i type better when im trashed.

I dunno yet. i was thinking maybe Amy Winehouse - Rehab. maybe a Stones song. after a few drinks we'll see what epiphanies i get.

Sing "It's My Life" by the Jovi -you will get Mad Props from the Philly Jersey area.

Back
Top Bottom