Why don't you find out for yourself?

Yea, soft and mushy - thats a very good description. Just not much to it. A bit like eating water or something.

LOL @ eating water. Give me the studio version, please.

This video does make me want to have his babies. Or just practice creating one with him :D

I actually look more like Melissa Gilbert when she was twelve. That's even sadder, isn't it?

You do not! Not that there's anything wrong with Missy. Hey, you could look like Sara :rolleyes:

Nice try. If you missed the pic of my decolletage, that's your own fault. I'm not reposting it. :D

Great. Thanks. Now I'm involuntarily envisioning a twelve-year old Melissa Gilbert with a killer rack. Hey, it's okay, you couldn't have known my favorite fantasy involved a hot but wholesome chick reading the Book of Matthew to a kindly blind hobo in a Kansas schoolroom.

I think I'll just go turn myself into the authorities right now.

Great. Thanks. Now I'm involuntarily envisioning a twelve-year old Melissa Gilbert with a killer rack. Hey, it's okay, you couldn't have known my favorite fantasy involved a hot but wholesome chick reading the Book of Matthew to a kindly blind hobo in a Kansas schoolroom.

I think I'll just go turn myself into the authorities right now.

Don't worry, I'm well over 18. Like, double.

But I once lived in Kansas.

LOL @ eating water. Give me the studio version, please.

This video does make me want to have his babies. Or just practice creating one with him :D

You do not! Not that there's anything wrong with Missy. Hey, you could look like Sara :rolleyes:

Lol - i guess the frink-ness may be its one redeeming feature - i say this in a purely hetroaexual way comming from a purely hetrosexual man. Yea. Grr. Me man. like woman. Manly moo. Mee. Grr. Smashing bricks.

Back
Top Bottom