Where do i find the perfect Moz t-shirt online?

Hi,

I'm just wondering which place, online that is, I best for buying Moz-t-shirts, as for as quality and style goes.
I'd be truly dissappointed if I happened to order a crappy t-shirt.
I'm guessing the official site?
or no?

Thank you.

stay away from bluecatstore.com...by the time you receive it you will be a pensioner with incontinence pants and trousers belted up to the tits,,not a nice look with a smiths shirt...everything english.com i hear are pretty good..

stay away from bluecatstore.com...by the time you receive it you will be a pensioner with incontinence pants and trousers belted up to the tits,,not a nice look with a smiths shirt...everything english.com i hear are pretty good..

Well maybe I already am. :D Combined with NHS specs it would be a perfect look.
But thank you, i will check it out!

Ebay can be good for stuff like this, particularly if you don't want to pay alot of money for a t-shirt. Alot of sellers have online shops through ebay and have a selection of various types and artists, all brand new... worth a gander :cool:

I picked up a black one with 'Morrissey' on the front and the tommy gun picture from Quarry on the back.

everythingenglish.com .... sometimes they will give you some decent discounts. :)

I say everything english...ordered from them in the past and it was all good.
Has Blue Cat gone bad?? I have used them in the past and got my order within 7 - 10 days which i didn't think was bad.

Love PTxx.

I'm in the middle of dealing with Bluecat at the moment...ordered a couple of t-shirts in November, the first one actually came pretty quickly, within 2 weeks, but doesn't match the description or picture on the website. It's a Meat Is Murder shirt with short black raglan sleeves - v thin, cheap quality, and it was supposed to be long sleeved. Still waiting for the other shirt! I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they said they were waiting for a shipment 'sometime next month', so I'm not too impressed! :crazy:

So is Blue Cat truly "bad"?

I wanted to order this from them:

http://www.bluecatstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=smit01BB&Category_Code=

LMK please if you've dealt with them!

EDIT - that's exactly the t-shirt I ordered!

I'm in the middle of dealing with Bluecat at the moment...ordered a couple of t-shirts in November, the first one actually came pretty quickly, within 2 weeks, but doesn't match the description or picture on the website. It's a Meat Is Murder shirt with short black raglan sleeves - v thin, cheap quality, and it was supposed to be long sleeved. Still waiting for the other shirt! I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they said they were waiting for a shipment 'sometime next month', so I'm not too impressed! :crazy:

EDIT - that's exactly the t-shirt I ordered!

Argh....thanks for the update. I stumbled across that shirt and really wanted it but its seems if I order it now, it probably won't arrive before his upcoming shows :(

Hope everything works out for you guys!

Ordered off stitchtowear.com and the shirt arrived in no time flat.....nice quality too!

I don't know about other people, but my "Lads Club" Gildan tshirt has practically fallen apart (the print at least, the tshirt itself is fine). I treated it the same way I have all the other printed shirts I have bought but it's all broken/crumbled!

Back
Top Bottom