When the new album leaks...

A

Anonymous

...will you give in to temptation and listen to it, or wait till the actual release date for the official version?

Just like I did with WPINOYB, I'll enjoy any free leaks I can get...and then I'll also buy the album when it's available to buy. I can have both! :)

Just like I did with WPINOYB, I'll enjoy any free leaks I can get...and then I'll also buy the album when it's available to buy. I can have both! :)
^ ditto :thumb:

Sorry to be a grump, but after the Manchester bombing and Marine Le Pen comments, I promised myself I wouldn't be buying. I'll probably listen for free, though.

I won't download it but if it crashes new up on YouTube or something similar I might listen

Paying for music, sports and tv shows is so unnecessary but those that do have too much money and the ones in control know it too so the next time you whinge when not given a payrise you should realise that you did that to yourself by paying for crap that is completely free.

It follows the same thinking that those in power use when looking at how much money older pensioners have which means they won't increase the pension cause pensioners have a lot of money in the bank and also never take into account the housing benefits they have.

You heard it from me first!

What is a second time scatologically put?

Or should that be "where"?

that you put here ...

'He's even written a shit song about it.'

and here...

'It was the third shittest on the album.'

that's where.

...will you give in to temptation and listen to it, or wait till the actual release date for the official version?
Luckily, I have managed to source early 'official' albums in the past.
I believe a few people here benefited from me getting a Quarry promo early and bypassing the copy protection was rather simple - so I shared it with a few who asked. I have never felt getting things by any means is terrible as I believe I've put enough back in to justify anything like a bootleg or zip file. Not entitlement, just a feeling that when you cough up for every format of something worldwide that you can - getting to hear something a bit earlier shouldn't ever really matter.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom