what's your type of tea

Earl Grey and now in wintertime 'mens tea' (all spices and herbs, no tea leaves) (Some weird yoga guru guy comes up with ridiculous sexist names and concepts but thisis infusion reduces my heating costs <sigh>)

Yup, Earl Grey for me too. Or peppermint, when I'm a bit croaky. And in wintertime I love some hot sweet black tea with a splash of wine.

I'm not particularly cultured when it comes to tea...none of this herbal stuff, I'm afraid it's PG tips with a tiny splash of milk and two sugars for me. Either that or nettle tea which I drink for my iron levels. *shrugs*

I'm sure I read something about Moz liking Ceylon tea. I dunno.

I'm not particularly cultured when it comes to tea...none of this herbal stuff, I'm afraid it's PG tips with a tiny splash of milk and two sugars for me. Either that or nettle tea which I drink for my iron levels. *shrugs*

i'm having a cup of earl's grey right now..delicious..:)

well..thanks for the info susan and kewpie!!
so now i have to order some Ceylon and Yorkshire tea..
never taste them....how does it smack..any experiences??:rolleyes:

I had nettle flavoured beer in Prague, it was very nice. :)

Back
Top Bottom