What's your problem?

What would you say is your worst character flaw? Would your friends or family agree?

(Though this is not a character flaw) there seems to be a consensus among my friends and family: my hair (because it's pink). It's become customary to give me a hard time over it :rolleyes: I've just asked my mother how she would have felt if I had got a tattoo or had my nose pierced, or lip, eyebrow, tongue. She pretended she wasn't aware that people do that :rolleyes:

how are they dressed? ....so i can check my wardrobe, so if i am in camden for example, i won't wear these clothes to attract you:p;):p

You always seem to go out of your way to avoid me! I'm not that bad! I'm just a loud, scruffy, anarchist teenager who will make you look dirty by association*. Oh wait.... :rolleyes:

If you dress like this I will hate you: The whole trendy nu-rave thing is the worst this people ruin my day. All the yuppies in Islington come in second - they also ruin my day. Then scenekids/emos and stuff, they annoy me, but they're so pathetic it doesn't ruin my day. And a variety of other people who aren't the same as me.*

*Buzzetta, before you say anything, it's called self-deprecation.

Definitely laziness and procrastination. But staying in bed all day is just too easy.

Sarcastic, bitchy, bossy, stubborn, hot-headed. Just to name a few. Oh, nosey too. :)

I also hope you don't listen to the levellers!

I think i am too old for two of them and not affluent or liberal enuff for the other one.

i jus don't want to be picked on:tears:

No I don't listen to the Levellers. I listen to bands that sound like the Levellers, but that nobody had heard of. The Levellers are sellouts, maaannn!

Also, yuppies aren't liberal! At all. Although some guy working for Foxtons offered me cheap sex once... (I was only phoning Foxtons for a prank phone call, but yeah, long story) :eek:

Do you seriously feel you're being picked on by a 14 year old girl? :rolleyes:

also, they are rubbish.

islington types are!

Good Grief!!!!!!

I have heard about girl gangs, i saw it on the telly:p

I know. They're rubbish, 'cause, like, everyone's, like, heard of them. :rolleyes:

Islington types aren't that liberal. None of them said anything either of the two times I've been searched right in the middle of the shopping centre by the police. :(

I'm guessing me and Franzanna fit the girl gang stereotype.. :p

Yeah, bladrick! We is wifeys for lifeys, innit! :p

I don't know how I know so much chavspeak. :o

Come now let us pester Cornelius Blaze!

Izzzzit? I actually know barrre chav speak as well, so I cant really chat, innit? He might be going to bed or summin, so i'll allow him, innit? Wastecadet.

no they are rubbish because i said so! :D

because you being searched wasn't in last weeks Guardian sunday magazine, so within reason, they are not going to actively against it!

If it was they would be handing out leaflets and starting a charity.

yes, i am sending around Ann Widdecombe to sort you to out!

No, they're rubbish because you've heard of them! (You can't apply this logic to Morrissey, in he the blot on my otherwise fantastically obscure hardcore credentials.)

I see the difference hear, you were meaning liberal as in left-leaning. When I say liberal I mean properly LIBERAL.

Anything but Ann Widdecombe! :eek:

Definitely laziness and procrastination. But staying in bed all day is just too easy.

Me too, but I can't stay in bed. :(

I'm also indecisive and a pushover, my willpower is weak. Often times I 'listen' but, I don't 'hear'. I'm scatter-brained and lack common sense sometimes.

I was just told that I need to take charge of situations and be more responsible. Which had to do with some shit that went down this morning. :rolleyes:

I'm a real catch. :rolleyes::p

(Though this is not a character flaw) there seems to be a consensus among my friends and family: my hair (because it's pink). It's become customary to give me a hard time over it :rolleyes: I've just asked my mother how she would have felt if I had got a tattoo or had my nose pierced, or lip, eyebrow, tongue. She pretended she wasn't aware that people do that :rolleyes:

its not even pink,stop lying! :p

Back
Top Bottom