What would be your 'Open Letter To Morrissey'

Yes, that's what I said. Now, as for the elephant in the room...

52% of British Muslims in poll think homosexuality should be illegal
https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/index.html

That's from f***ing CNN of all places.

White non Muslim peeps are to blame for this poll. I think white dudes hit them over their collective Islamic head until they became anti gay:rolleyes:

Or because we were so mean and racist against them they decided to be anti gay because we were.......hmmm wait a minute, we were supposed to be anti gay....something doesnt compute LOL:crazy:

I'm just pointing out horse shit. You know full well that your team are anti-feminist. Always have been. All those equalities that women have fought for your lot have opposed or at least argued weren't inequalities. And like it's been pointed out, you all only give a shit about women's rights when it's a problem with the brown people.

Likewise gay rights. You f***ing well know it too but I already know you'll also deny it.

Margaret Thatcher would crush with ease any of your sad little feminists and you know it.

The irony is that "progressive" policies are going to get more and more queers killed. Now, I'm no fan of queer activist-types, but I don't support anyone being murdered, or the imposition of a blanket ban on homosexuality. Why do progressives want to take society back decades by importing a regressive ideology that represents everything, and worse, that we have already moved past in our societies?
They can't see the wood for the trees ;);)

Thatcher has been dead for some time. Showing your true colours there Derek. Hating on Trans people and women. Trump would be proud.

Trans people?

I very clearly support women. Most women aren't feminists, and for good reason.

Which of these two women would you say would be better adjusted, more respectable, and likely to succeed?

tom-brokaw-on-margaret-thatcher---the-iron-lady.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I wish to apply for the very obviously vacant position of chief dresser, when times are tough I suggest we look at Debenhams who have Jasper Conran, , of whom I’m a big fan, also Ben Sherman and Fred Perry who also fit the bill. We could look at Pretty Green, not sure on your feelings towards Liam as you’re a friend of Noel but I can purchase items incognito, it would be our secret. Also please lose the rings, necklaces etc, there is an expression less is more .....
Sad to report I’m still awaiting my interview invitation, but the more clips on YouTube I watch the more desperate I become about the trouser problems, so many problems that I need to get my hands on ......

So you just hate women who dye their hair and not the c***s who throw millions on the dole? Nice one.

You're a silly goose. The fact that a woman could succeed at the highest level and do so supremely in the 1970s is lost on you as you defend these poor oppressed victim activists in the 2010s.

Feminism will never end organically because, in the eyes of feminists, there is no way for it to succeed and dissolve in due course. In this sense, it really is a cancer.

You're a silly goose. The fact that a woman could succeed at the highest level and do so supremely in the 1970s is lost on you as you defend these poor oppressed victim activists in the 2010s.

Feminism will never end organically because, in the eyes of feminists, there is no way for it to succeed and dissolve in due course. In this sense, it really is a cancer.

Much like Unions didn't achieve anything despite minimum wages, working hours, acceptable working conditions.
Much like with Gay activists didn't bring about an almost acceptable treatment by the rest of society.
Feminists have also f***ed women up.

The World according to Derek.

Nothing is worth fighting for because the serial nonce and the Corruption in Chief Trump will sort it all out. Leave it with Derek, this boy is on the ball.

Please, Soros and Trump just represent 2 different factions within the same evil club and the rest of us ain’t in it o_O
The worldwide media hate Trump - they've been in a perpetual tantrum ever since the people voted 'wrongly' (for the first time ever).

Whereas Soros is the 'charitable and humanitarian' good guy.

Stop smoking weed and wake up.

The worldwide media hate Trump - they've been in a perpetual tantrum ever since the people voted 'wrongly' (for the first time ever).

Whereas Soros is the 'charitable and humanitarian' good guy.

Stop smoking weed and wake up.
I don’t f***ing smoke weed dude and it’s idiots like you that are asleep, drawing distinctions between one billionaire monster and another is just plain stupid, you do get that on some level right? :straightface:
Or maybe not now, too in love with this hateful bastard Trump who could give a shit about you or any of the other morons that worship his pathetic, stupid, silver spoon fed ass :rolleyes:

I don’t f***ing smoke weed dude and it’s idiots like you that are asleep, drawing distinctions between one billionaire monster and another is just plain stupid, you do get that on some level right? :straightface:
Or maybe not now, too in love with this hateful bastard Trump who could give a shit about you or any of the other morons that worship his pathetic, stupid, silver spoon fed ass :rolleyes:
Fair enough, you don't smoke the herb. But whatever pharmaceuticals you are on, curb them.

Trump, like Saint Obama before him, is anti-immigration. Soros isn't. That makes them two very different people, with different agendas.

Steve! Ffs this has to stop right now. It's time to stop pretending !
You do realise Betty's known for years.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Fair enough, you don't smoke the herb. But whatever pharmaceuticals you are on, curb them.

Trump, like Saint Obama before him, is anti-immigration. Soros isn't. That makes them two very different people, with different agendas.

"I DONT SMOKE WEED!!' lolllll
LOL he smokes weed 24/7.:lbf:

Much like Unions didn't achieve anything despite minimum wages, working hours, acceptable working conditions.
Much like with Gay activists didn't bring about an almost acceptable treatment by the rest of society.
Feminists have also f***ed women up.

The World according to Derek.

Nothing is worth fighting for because the serial nonce and the Corruption in Chief Trump will sort it all out. Leave it with Derek, this boy is on the ball.

When did I say feminism didn't have a purpose once? When did I say homosexuals didn't have rights to obtain?

You're stuck in the 70s, old man.

Back
Top Bottom