What will Morrissey do next?

Morrissey seems to have some choices now, what do we think he will do?

• I don't care. Who is Morrissey?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Release BOT - specify label or self release below

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • BOT will remain unreleased for the foreseeable future

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Release Without Music - specify label or self release below

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Without Music will remain unreleased for the foreseeable future

• Release both as a double album - specify label or self release below

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Do you think this latest band is still with him? Yes or no below

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Schedule the shows he talked about for July, then cancel or show up, specify below

• Not schedule the shows he talked about for July

• Add your own choice in the comments, can be in addition to any of these

• Total voters
what will morrissey do next,well he can do whatever he wants.
he probably listens to bonfire and without music every night and thinks,what great albums i have made.

I really like the idea of a double album - mainly to be done with all this waiting - but didn’t vote for it. I think that stylistically, they are2 different albums with 2 different producers, so it won’t work verywell from an artistic perspective.
2024 may well be the lousiest Morrissey year in more than a decade.

I don't say this as a criticism because I think he's earned it - but yes, he's more concerned with the prestige of a major label than actually releasing his music.
is there such a thing as a prestige label anymore,theres big corporate labels and that is the world we live in,they want everything from the artist even the tour merchandise which was always the thing they couldnt touch.

is there such a thing as a prestige label anymore,theres big corporate labels and that is the world we live in,they want everything from the artist even the tour merchandise which was always the thing they couldnt touch.

Some sort of single release with unheard B-sides would be great.

SER leaking a few more on YouTube would also be great

BOT deluxe edition released with extra b-sides (like WPINOYB)

I predict he will book a tour, then cancel loads of shows with no explanation. Sign to a new record label with great fanfare, then fall out with them 3 months later. Basically, things will continue as they have for the last decade.

He will tour; increasingly draw from the distant past in his set, and consequently enjoy sell-out shows in smaller venues.

The publicity will generate interest in the new recordings, and he’ll eventually get a deal.

He will do some media, enjoy the spotlight, and be needlessly suckered into some ‘controversy’. And we’ll again find ourselves asking ‘What will Morrissey do next?’ But wondering if he’s finally run out of road, given he will be nearly seventy.

Probably record a whole "covers" album with Dana under the monicker "Morrissana". All the young people must then fall in love with him again.

He will tour; increasingly draw from the distant past in his set, and consequently enjoy sell-out shows in smaller venues.

The publicity will generate interest in the new recordings, and he’ll eventually get a deal.

He will do some media, enjoy the spotlight, and be needlessly suckered into some ‘controversy’. And we’ll again find ourselves asking ‘What will Morrissey do next?’ But wondering if he’s finally run out of road, given he will be nearly seventy.
I like these ideas best of all.

Cover "Aunties & Uncles" from the beloved The Jam as a planned lead single for the soon to be abandoned Morrissana project. The single remains unreleased.

Wow, this is who he want to entrust his career to, even with a proper mananger, this is still happening. I am thinking my theory about Mr. FiDo spilling the tea at Morrissey's behest might be true now.
I really liked your commissioned work. It spoke to me from the heart.

Back
Top Bottom