What user is actually Morrissey?

Unwitting Observer

i buried paul
What forum user is actually Morrissey? (It ain't me. Obvs.)
I think it's someone who posts, probably signed up some time ago, yet never goes to gigs. Uses an "anonymizer", most likely. Etc.

WHO is it? Give us your best theories, please.

Wild speculation preferred and encouraged.

I think it's someone who posts, probably signed up some time ago, yet never goes to gigs. Uses an "anonymizer", most likely. Etc.

well done! you spotted me! aloof, disdainful, dislike people, a loner, sarcastic, hate elton john, never answer the phone.I just come alive on this forum!

well done! you spotted me! aloof, disdainful, dislike people, a loner, sarcastic, hate elton john, never answer the phone.I just come alive on this forum!

haha, naw, it ain't you. :lbf:
c'mon. you can't nominate yourself!

Seriously. I wanna see some good theories WITH exposition. (!)

Never goes to gigs? Well that would be kind of hard in Morrissey's case, no?

haha, naw, it ain't you. :lbf:
c'mon. you can't nominate yourself!

Seriously. I wanna see some good theories WITH exposition. (!)

UNWITTING i hate to dampen your fireworks but Moz isn't on here, he is probably drinking herbal tea and watching corrie in an elegant rome apartment....:)

UNWITTING i hate to dampen your fireworks but Moz isn't on here, he is probably drinking herbal tea and watching corrie in an elegant rome apartment....:)

haha, probably something like that. anyway, I'm not saying he's on here TONIGHT, or even this week. I'm just saying, with his personality :)crazy:) (;)) he MUST have registered, at least once. WHO IS IT? LOL:p

I know, I mean I've heard (at gigs) some MASSIVE conspiracy theories. Where are those people now? heheh... hiding, probably.

I just want to be entertained. a good theory, even if it is false, is that. :guitar:

haha, probably something like that. anyway, I'm not saying he's on here TONIGHT, or even this week. I'm just saying, with his personality :)crazy:) (;)) he MUST have registered, at least once. WHO IS IT? LOL:p

I know, I mean I've heard (at gigs) some MASSIVE conspiracy theories. Where are those people now? heheh... hiding, probably.

I just want to be entertained. a good theory, even if it is false, is that. :guitar:

Area 51, they hid aliens.Didnt you know? And moz posts on here.

Morrissey would eat his own testicles before drinking herbal tea-- or making his identity known to you lot. [It's me! I am he!] lol.

It amazes me how many people think he has "better things to do" (I hear that all the time.) than to click around solo to see what's going on with us. Honestly, if there were a solo type site devoted to you, could you stay away permanently?

He sees more than everyone thinks. (Which embarrasses me horribly sometimes, because I tend to post like he's not watching.)

Morrissey would eat his own testicles before drinking herbal tea-- or making his identity known to you lot. [It's me! I am he!] lol.

I never said, I never said... that he'd out himself here - I mean, that he was a poster here. ;) I just mean, well, someone must be him.

It amazes me how many people think he has "better things to do" (I hear that all the time.) than to click around solo to see what's going on with us. Honestly, if there were a solo type site devoted to you, could you stay away permanently?

He sees more than everyone thinks.

Amen, 10x. :p :guitar:

Amid the busy schedule, in a slack moment,
if Morrissey had the inclination to visit this hotspot of gossip and intrigue,
I'd expect the most likely place to find him would be
the Other Music threads, looking for and giving tips on good new bands/artists...:cool:

but what do I know :rolleyes:

Tags
gemma1979
Back
Top Bottom