What STDs have you been tested for?

What STDs have you been tested for?

• Total voters
I was tested for everything... specially when I moved to the US. The USA don't like people with HIV so they want to make sure you're HIV-.

Not too many votes, but that's fine. Actually, I wanted to provide a comprehensive list for future testings, many people don't realize that there are infections they don't routinely test for unless you ask them, so they end up surprised when they get herpes or whatever although their partner had been tested.

Hmmmm

Not too many votes, but that's fine. Actually, I wanted to provide a comprehensive list for future testings, many people don't realize that there are infections they don't routinely test for unless you ask them, so they end up surprised when they get herpes or whatever although their partner had been tested.

I'd start calling you Mardre chica. :p

So should I print it and put it in my wallet? :)

That would be nice, thank you, I'd feel like I'm doing something important :p

Oh, I should be thanking you.

If I'm on a date and we ran out of things to talk about, I can always take out that list. :p

Tags
chlamydia's not a flower teletubbies olympics
Back
Top Bottom