What song are you listening to right now?

Wolve, you were a Leonard Cohen fan, right? In tha case I can make you happy cause I've begun tolisten to him:).

The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash

Yes I'm a Cohen fan, but I think my other half is a bigger fan than me. (the only Serbian girl with a big mouth, you know her ;) )
And yes, it makes me proud a bit ;)

Here: Stuart A. Staples :: Say Something Nice

Yes I'm a Cohen fan, but I think my other half is a bigger fan than me. (the only Serbian girl with a big mouth, you know her ;) )
And yes, it makes me proud a bit ;)

Here: Stuart A. Staples :: Say Something Nice

Drinking coffee at afriends place whilst storm outside and watching "Love Acctually" :)p ), it was hard to resist. Any tips for where I should start?.

Kit - Boz Boorer

Drinking coffee at afriends place whilst storm outside and watching "Love Acctually" :)p ), it was hard to resist. Any tips for where I should start?.

Kit - Boz Boorer

Try "Songs of love and hate", "Songs of Leonard Cohen" and maybe his "Best of".

Try "Songs of love and hate", "Songs of Leonard Cohen" and maybe his "Best of".

Thanks! I'll try it out. But I don't think I'll try the "Best of", think it's kind of cheating and a bit boring;) .

Cheers

Children In Pieces - Th'lads (would be wrong to say Morrissey, or?)

Thanks! I'll try it out. But I don't think I'll try the "Best of", think it's kind of cheating and a bit boring;) .

Oh no, it's not cheating. Because in the case of Mr. Cohen it's a very good choice.

thebes2.jpg

Oh no, it's not cheating. Because in the case of Mr. Cohen it's a very good choice.

thebes2.jpg

Yeah, it's a nice sleeve;) I'll look for what I can find in my local CD store (just got my salary, yay!). Aaah, I love the word "local CD store" by the way, so romantic:p .

Cheers

Indeed, "local cd store" sounds romantic, but unfortunately expensive as well :(

Indeed, "local cd store" sounds romantic, but unfortunately expensive as well :(

It is but mine has a second hand department were I can buy new CD's that only have been used once for half the price. Plus (my local nr 2) got an excellent vinyl selection, have bought some original printings there (i.e. Hatfull of Hollow original sleeve and printing in good condition, 200 SEK).

Allthough I have to admit I'm somtimes so cheap and immoral that I'm ordering them from the internet (not ebay or amazon though).

Cheers

And I'm sometimes so cheap and immoral that I download them :rolleyes:

And I'm sometimes so cheap and immoral that I download them :rolleyes:

;)
That's not immoral, that's the easiest way to try new music. You'll buy tons more if you download than if you don't. 40BG music but only about eight albums:( . Tried myrecordcrate.com?

im listening to the feeling - "i love it when you call"

i know a lot of you dont like them, but this song is so catchy!

You're gonna need someone on your side

Modest Mouse :: Bukowski

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom