What song are you listening to right now?

dinosaur jr - raisins

this song,when they played it live in the fall of 1994 in providence,rhode island is the reason to this day i have slight ringing in my ears,i was right infront of j masic and his 9 million marshall stack amps

loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Marr's live cover of Dylan's Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

Much better than Dylan's version, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Johnny Marr's live cover of Dylan's Don't Thing Twice, It's All Right

Much better than Dylan's version, if you ask me.

when asked what you think of gene autrey
singing of hard rains gonna fall
say that nobody can sing it as good as
peter, paul and mary

when asked what you think of gene autrey
singing of hard rains gonna fall
say that nobody can sing it as good as
peter, paul and mary

You know I will. :)

Honestly, Johnny Marr passing gas probably sounds better than Dylan singing. Bob Dylan's voice sounds like a horn through a kazoo to me. Just horrible.

You know I will. :)

Honestly, Johnny Marr passing gas probably sounds better than Dylan singing. Bob Dylan's voice sounds like a horn through a kazoo to me. Just horrible.

its like a cat being put through a dryer then hit many times with a bat then forced to sing over rated folk songs.

My first ever concert was a Bob Dylan concert. My best friend is a big Dylan fan and she got me hooked on him.

I love Dylan.

My first ever concert was a Bob Dylan concert. My best friend is a big Dylan fan and she got me hooked on him.

I love Dylan.

i can sometimes be a little harsh on him,its more his voice i cant take,o have some tribute album somewhere and i kind of enjoyed it.

kinda.

i can sometimes be a little harsh on him,its more his voice i cant take,o have some tribute album somewhere and i kind of enjoyed it.

kinda.

"Tangled Up In Blue," is probably my favorite. And I'm listening to it now.

Oye terence- cannot help but notice the amount of quality magnetic fields songs you posted! You seem to like all the right ones, they are such a great band aren't they :)

'Why don't you find out for yourself'
As written by Kylie Minogue

i almost forgot today would have been my brothers 35th birthday,i wish he was here,sometimes being sick has been a lot for me to deal with.life can be a bit much.

this song always reminds me off him,especially today.

i should be in dream world but i have been teaching myself this on guitar and im quite proud

hahaha

the solo is f-ing hard
haha

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom