What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
She's hardly hijacked it considering she hosts one gig a year. The smith's night is still good but it's full of younger smith's fans who seem to have some kind of drama every 20 minutes.

She's hardly hijacked it considering she hosts one gig a year. The smith's night is still good but it's full of younger smith's fans who seem to have some kind of drama every 20 minutes.

I think they've all slept with each other or attempted to. Bound to create drama. At least they're getting some and not stuck in their bedrooms alone like most of us were that age.

Dont get why a tribute band is needed. The music stands alone as it does every other Star and Garter night. And even if you do want a tribute band then Maldonado is probably one of the poorest of the available options.

The quiz is just pointless. The geeks who want to demonstrate what a super fan they are have an opportunity to do so every Friday night on twitter. Keep it there and don't spoil a night out.

I think the Quiz and Maldonado are set in stone as long as it's JH in charge

Dont get why a tribute band is needed. The music stands alone as it does every other Star and Garter night. And even if you do want a tribute band then Maldonado is probably one of the poorest of the available options.

The quiz is just pointless. The geeks who want to demonstrate what a super fan they are have an opportunity to do so every Friday night on twitter. Keep it there and don't spoil a night out.

I think the Quiz and Maldonado are set in stone as long as it's JH in charge

Spot on - why have a tribute - the music is the centre piece. Maldonado is pretty poor and I don't see why its him ? He promoted Julies book - is that the reason ? Why cant we have Uk bands if need be - because they seem to be talented and accurate . The night is too stop start - especially in a club - some of the stuff should be spared so people can enjoy the back catalogue. Seems to be the same people too. It will die out soon.

It breaks the night up, I don't think I could be arsed to just have a disco. The stuff with Paresi is good.

Spot on - why have a tribute - the music is the centre piece. Maldonado is pretty poor and I don't see why its him ? He promoted Julies book - is that the reason ? Why cant we have Uk bands if need be - because they seem to be talented and accurate . The night is too stop start - especially in a club - some of the stuff should be spared so people can enjoy the back catalogue. Seems to be the same people too. It will die out soon.

There are UK alternatives, but, you don't want them, I'll tell thee. Stick to the cds, that's where it's at x

There are UK alternatives, but, you don't want them, I'll tell thee. Stick to the cds, that's where it's at x

You don't want them ??? never been asked.......

A bloke doing 'guess the intro to a song '.........rock meets roll eh ?

You never make any money from books they are more a labour of love. I think a book that size and price would struggle to sell 1000 copies, maybe 500. I worked with an author once on a football book and he sold 6000 copies and yet made no money from it. I think folk reckon that if you write a book you become minted. I wonder how many copies morrissey shifted of his autobiography.

You don't want them ??? never been asked.......

A bloke doing 'guess the intro to a song '.........rock meets roll eh ?

Well, in that case, ask rat features Hammil can you sing, sorry, ask can Viva Moz sing.

P
You never make any money from books they are more a labour of love. I think a book that size and price would struggle to sell 1000 copies, maybe 500. I worked with an author once on a football book and he sold 6000 copies and yet made no money from it. I think folk reckon that if you write a book you become minted. I wonder how many copies morrissey shifted of his autobiography.

It's not about the money though, Steve's labour of love, the penguin classic :rolleyes: "List of the lost" won him an award for his crap humasexuality bulbous sex writing :rofl::laughing::clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

How are Karen and the kids, Martin?

An old thread here mentions 140 000 by dec 2013. For context and a mention to football some guy named Alex ferguson wrote an autobiography that had sold by then like 600 000 or so and for the number one spot

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...more-than-140-000-copies-the-guardian.129766/

Why aren't we asked who we want to see at Mozarmy meet ? its a Jose gig ? when the majority of fans , I know - want someone else....? its a poor tribute - not fit for the night ? I mean , fans know best - we pay the money ? id like a breakdown of the money paid and where it goes .....

Id like to ask - why Jose each year, poor act - poor tribute. Ask the fans - I know the majority of fans all ask the same ? we are starting to get rattled by what happens each year.......we pay the ticket money ? ...never consulted....

Id like to ask - why Jose each year, poor act - poor tribute. Ask the fans - I know the majority of fans all ask the same ? we are starting to get rattled by what happens each year.......we pay the ticket money ? ...never consulted....

Good Question - anyone have the answers?

maybe you could construct a suggestion box from reclaimed timber and bring it to the meet where people can give feedback on the night with suggestions for the next year's meet.

That tedious cow who keeps spamming Kristeen Young stuff is even worse than Tick Tock Sami the date rapist.

KY doesn't register either way, but the sheer, arrogant, solipsistic cheek to keep banging that tenuous drum...

I'm a secret admirer of Ketamine Sun, she'd get a valentine from me for getting me onto some top tunes.

But Midnite, more like goodnite wacky aunt zzzzzz zzzzzz

maybe you could construct a suggestion box from reclaimed timber and bring it to the meet where people can give feedback on the night with suggestions for the next year's meet.

Good Point - Hammil - why Jose and speak to fans see what they want ......?

Back
Top Bottom