What did make you smile today?

WHAT!!!

nuclear-bomb-badger.jpg

I place a hex on "The Springsteen"

you hold no such power.

tell grandma to leave The Steen alone

Considering that Grandma loves her first born grandson she will have no problem doing so.

I just got home from seeing Don Rickles do stand-up. If you ever get a chance to see him in person, DO IT! :)

Finding a fab top in the bottom of my chest of drawers that I'd forgotten about and putting it on and finding out it looks lovely!!

1) Being on a somewhat of a high since I saw my favorite band again...it rocked.

2) Have new appreciations for people.

3) Have a new interest in the band, Glasvegas.

4) Have a new yet, returned interest in music again due to the fact I'm back on call w/ my vinyl library & talking to people about my passion, music from the North.

Cheers.

It's my 39th birthday:tears: next week and my seven year old son asked me today if I would be getting some pension money becasue he wants a new nintendo ds game.:eek:

I'm a teacher, and I was working in the ICT suite (such posh thing these days!) yesterday, when the duputy head, Shirley came in, talking to a 5 year old and trying not to laugh. The child had said to Shirley 'I like you floppy skin (her bingo wings) it's all soft and wrinkly' :D Shirley was trying to explain to child, women of a certain age normally have 'floppy skin' on their arms :D kids, eh?

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom