'We Are The Lambeth Boys' on DVD

saw76

Just in case anyone is not aware of this the documentary that Morrissey sampled for Spring Heeled Jim has been included as an extra on the very recent BFI dvd of Saturday Night And Sunday Morning. So you can get two prime Moz sacraments for the price of one, and very good they are too.

Just in case anyone is not aware of this the documentary that Morrissey sampled for Spring Heeled Jim has been included as an extra on the very recent BFI dvd of Saturday Night And Sunday Morning. So you can get two prime Moz sacraments for the price of one, and very good they are too.

mhh, not getting the message right, Dutch born raised spoken

is there a DVD out with the movie SNSM+tLB?

BFI says nothing to me:crazy:

a URL maybe

thanks in advance

Yes on the Region 2 DVD of the film Saturday night and Sunday Morning, "We are the lambeth boys" is included in the extras. Both were directed by Karel Riesz.

I didnt realise when i fisrt bought the DVD but it was a great suprise, think it can be picked up on HMV for about £12

Cheers for the info....

I seem to remember at the time of the old V and I (By Royal Appointment, no less) the consenus of the backing dialogue for Spring-Heeled Jim was that it was taken from the film Let Him Have It about Derek Bentley. The internet ruins another life

The actors in that can now be seen in the latest Guy Ritchie/ Nick Love film. Apart from Christopher Ecclestone.

Good shout. I will have to invest in this. I've never actually seen this film, so having We are the Lambeth boys as well is the clincher for me.

Back
Top Bottom