Valentines Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Today...is a day for love. And as you ladies and gentlemen have made abundantly clear, you love...me. You’re welcome.

So, I’m gonna give you what you want.
I’m gonna give you what you need.

Sit back as I give you The Gift of Viva...
Drink it in, maaaaaaaaaannnnnn

The other day I complimented a woman on her socks. She seemed taken aback by my enthusiasm and I doubt I'll ever see her again, but in that moment I felt Pure Lesbian Energy coursing though my veins. Im on a quest to be strong enough to bridal style carry every girl ever so i can become the ultimate lesbian knight.

I hate valentines day because it's the one day when you have to pretend to act happy, because if you seem at all dour or depressed people will think it's because you don't have a special someone, when in reality it's because you're dour and depressed every day as is your right to be.

My roommate is a bi trans fem blacksmith and i love her and her gf so much n i appreciate her existence. Is it wrong to watch a girl swing a broom around like a warrior in battle and fall in love with the movements? Me and my roomate do broom fighting together and anytime we spar she just goes "this is for being an idiot" because I tend to break myself a lot. It's perfect.

I hate valentines day because it's the one day when you have to pretend to act happy, because if you seem at all dour or depressed people will think it's because you don't have a special someone, when in reality it's because you're dour and depressed every day as is your right to be.

I will buy you chocolates

And also, because you don’t have a special someone...

If I did fat chicks, I could put a smile on your face...but I don’t, so I won’t. A bag of jellybeans will have to do ya.

I spent the day naked in a gown surrounded by a bunch of young guys giving me pricks and putting things down my throat. I even got a nice bracelet out of it.

I spent the day naked in a gown surrounded by a bunch of young guys giving me pricks and putting things down my throat. I even got a nice bracelet out of it.

I spent the day driving around in traffic visiting old people and had to write up my first employee. Got home at 9pm, ate half of a rare heart shaped steak, binged on chocolate, watched trailer park boys and cuddled with my dog. Happy Valentine’s Day ladies and germs.

My girlfriend doesn't care about Valentine's day... So we cleaned the house and decorated it with some of her Buddhist ornaments, which I like a lot.
Now our doors have curtains!
(First time I see doors with curtains).

I probably don't think that !viva hate is sexy...

I have always found those least in love make the biggest deal of Valentines Day :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom