"Unusual" Photographs of Morrissey

Hepziah said:
halloween0wu.jpg

Is it wrong that I think Moz looks extremely hot when he dresses like a priest? Should I be in therapy or something?

nothing clever said:
Is it wrong that I think Moz looks extremely hot when he dresses like a priest? Should I be in therapy or something?

No...there's no need for a therapy. I think, Moz has this katholic sexy classic charisma. Or maybe we should got to therapy together! :)

And yes...welcome to the board!

Another vote here for the Thorn Birds outfit. If all catholic priests looked like that I might actually be tempted back into the fold.

Ms Lazy Sunbather, that's quite a cute photograph! Any info about it?

nothing clever said:
i tell you, the older this man gets, the more he makes me drool. he is just so damned sexy.

Yes it's true I'm afraid. I am so in love with him the older he gets....:p

View attachment 430

Madame Barso said:
I love this thread so much i've decided to stop lurking hehe ... here's my input :)

pix33.jpg

I may be the weird one here, but I think this pic belongs to the frink thread!:D Be sure your input is very much appreciated.

Prequel to the Girlfriend's photo - living longer than I had intended...

livinglonger.jpg

Wow, what a fantastic set of photos!

You're gonna have to tell us the story behind these beauties! :D

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

I've seen those pictures on that motorcycle etc. site (run by a member), it was for a special photo shoot for a magazine or something. Goodie, the suit, it's a bit...excentric ;)

The photos are from a GQ Men of the Year photoshoot.
Details of the clothes are as follows:
Vintage wool two-button suit by Pierre Cardin £150,
Dark red stretch cotton shirt £266, Floral silk Pochette £54 both by Gucci. Black shoes and programme , Morrissey's own.

Scan10033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom