Thur 28th Brixton also off

Re: Brixton also postponed???

A friend of mine is gonna be so gutted. She is going thursday and was also going to RAH...:(

I got lucky I guess...I had Hull and both Manchester gigs. Didn't think I would be going to all 3...:thumb:

No offence but these statements are coming from newbies here...which fills me with doubt as to the credibility. I think this is a hoax. If he has been ordered to rest for 2 weeks etc there would have been an announcement by now...surely...?!

No news on Brixton Academy website!

But...welcome anyway joannelouise :D

There probably is a mixture of truth and rumour. For everyone's story to be correct it wouldn't add up it would it?

It may well be that Thursday is cancelled - although my understanding is that the venue does not normally give this information out. The information route is from the ticket agencies - but if it is because he has been ordered to rest for a few weeks then there would be no point saying that Friday and Saturday are still possibly on would there? The whole lot would be cancelled in one go.

I am sure that most people who share what they hear do so with good intentions but I would still stress that the only thing to be believed is the official word and I shall wait until that arrives

Just phoned the O2 Academy Brixton (Customer Information Line: 0905 0203999- 25p min)and asked about the 3 gigs - talked to "Lou" who told me that the 3 shows are still on - if Moz cancels, the Academy will make an announcement straight away - this is what I've been told - let's keep our fingers crossed!

Hey John I used this number 020 7771 3000 and pressed '3' for management and she said Thursday was off. =(

There probably is a mixture of truth and rumour. For everyone's story to be correct it wouldn't add up it would it?

It may well be that Thursday is cancelled - although my understanding is that the venue does not normally give this information out. The information route is from the ticket agencies - but if it is because he has been ordered to rest for a few weeks then there would be no point saying that Friday and Saturday are still possibly on would there? The whole lot would be cancelled in one go.

I am sure that most people who share what they hear do so with good intentions but I would still stress that the only thing to be believed is the official word and I shall wait until that arrives

Well said :)

I'm not hopeful to be seeing him tomorrow night (sadly), but I'm gonna hold out until I hear from an official source.

I did have a scare just now, mind, when I typed "Morrissey Brixton cancelled?" into Google - it came up with the official website. Took me a minute to realise it had merged the Troxy statement and the tour listings :blushing:

Well said :)

I'm not hopeful to be seeing him tomorrow night (sadly), but I'm gonna hold out until I hear from an official source.

I did have a scare just now, mind, when I typed "Morrissey Brixton cancelled?" into Google - it came up with the official website. Took me a minute to realise it had merged the Troxy statement and the tour listings :blushing:

Oh I'm not too hopeful either. As soon as Troxy was cancelled I had a feeling I would be spending Thursday evening at home but where's there's no official word, there is still hope, however vague it may be

Just received e-mail from seetickets saying thursday is off. I know i`m new but it is the truth! Bollox.

Well that's told me :p

To anyone who was going I really hope this gets rescheduled for you...

I was supposed to be going to 2 this week and now am going to none!!
Oh well. I've grown to half expect it to be honest and have been pretty lucky regarding cancellations over the years so not going to get too upset.

As for reschedules. Hmmm, not sure. From what I can see the October schedule is a bit of a disaster waiting to happen. Might take the refund option if there is one!

Do we think he'll cancel Friday and Saturday too? Would seem odd not to cancel them all together unless he was hoping to be better for those two dates...

Sorry to everyone who had thursday tickets, what a bloody nightmare!

Is there usually a refund option? It would be quite good in case my mates can't make rescheduled dates.

Re: Thur 28th Brixton also postponed

LAME.

f*** it, I'm gonna go to London anyway and get drunk.

Hope I get get a refund off of the eBay seller if there's no rescheduled date! I think I'll have to look at the dates and pick either this or the RAH, depending on which fits best around weekends etc :(

Back
Top Bottom